India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pakistan squad has been announced :

Pakistan squad Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt), Salman Butt, Shoaib Malik, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousaf, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq, Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Akhtar, Naved-ul-Hasan, Mohammad Sami, Danish Kaneria, Arshad Khan, Mohammad Asif, Umar Gul, Asim Kamal, Yasir Hameed, Riffatullah Mohmand

? Cricinfo

Riffatullah Mohmand is the debutant.

Who is Rifatullah and how the hell did he make it to the fianal squad, instead of Farhat and Raza? Oh well, Its not like he is going to play. Probably our water boy :p

Pak_cricketer said:
Who is Rifatullah and how the hell did he make it to the fianal squad, instead of Farhat and Raza? Oh well, Its not like he is going to play. Probably our water boy :p
Look in the Patron's Trophy man.

444 runs with 3 centurys!

There were only 3 matches I think, so he's looking good.

Farhat and Hasan Raza are crap man, we all know it.

I'm quite pleased with the PCB for bringing a new guy in. Maybe Salman-Rifatullah will be our opening partnership. Looks good to me!

avk2love said:
why does't saqlain mustaq play in the national team,
he rocks in the county.............
PCB Still feel he is injured, or something, and feel he will be avalible for Pakistan's tour to Sri Lanka.

"It does not matter what you have done in the past. The series starts 0-0. It's irrelevant really. You can get confidence from it [that you have done well in the recent series], and see positives. But once the match starts, it does not matter. It is really all about what you do on that particular day." - Dravid

Thats a good statement form dravid

source:cricinfo

zMario said:
Farhat and Hasan Raza are crap man, we all know it.

i dont kw about Raza . but u dare call Imran Farhat CRAP :eek: :mad :gundown :getyou :whip

Sheesh, head games... You have to look at the past.. Face It Both teams are in forms and It'll be ta tough compitition.

usy57_pak said:
i dont kw about Raza . but u dare call Imran Farhat CRAP :eek: :mad :gundown :getyou :whip

Thats right farhat is the man and he is not crap zmario he can bat very well he should be in test squad and oneday.

Well lets see how Rifatullah plays if he gets a chance and Salman Butt needs an opening partner anyway......then why not him, if he is good enough.

avk2love said:
why does't saqlain mustaq play in the national team,
he rocks in the county.............

I also wish "Saqi" were in the team as he was a quality off-spinner, the creater of the doosra. he would have been in the leading wicket takers by now like the way he was going...........

Hariz said:
I also wish "Saqi" were in the team as he was a quality off-spinner, the creater of the doosra. he would have been in the leading wicket takers by now like the way he was going...........

Talking about a doosra he has a treesra coming out this County season!

Pak_cricketer said:
Talking about a doosra he has a treesra coming out this County season!

Well He already did Theera before but didn't turned out and I heard the teesra is crap. Only doosra is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread