India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
saisrini80 said:
I am excited! This series is building up greatly! Teams playing mind games on each other! Inzy is surely trying to grab the tag of the underdog but he knows that he cant get that tag! Say it or not, Pakistan are surely favorites but India cant also be the underdogs because of their recent form! So this series is one hell of a cracker!

Nehra - A WASTE! He can take wickets, but he is a Agarkar kind. He gives lots of runs! He breaks down frequently with injuries and he also has an attitude problem like what Zaheer had! He is alleged to prefer ODI's over test matches!

Balaji - I am surprised on why he is not playing! He loves Pakistan!

Kumble - Oh! Dont even compare Kumble with anyone! What a superb bowler! I rate him higher than a guy called Murali who I hate! After Shane Warne, the best spinner is Kumble!

On Indians being over confident : What crap? When did we sound over confident? Did we say we will win 3-0? Never ever! If saying that India will win the series is over confidence, yes we are over confident! If saying Kumble is better than Danish Kaneria is over confident, yes we are over confident! WE DEFINITELY ARE!

I'm sure you are not a bowling coach to say "Nehra is a waste". He needs to be fit most of the time to be back in the team. That is the reason why he isn't playing...but i'm sure he isn't a "waste". :D
Who told you that he has attitude problem? Please don't post unnecessary and false claims on other players/people.
Everyone has attitude problems, you, me, all the players.

Regarding Balaji: you are right, he plays well against Pakistan. But taking him would be a gamble because his domestic performances were very poor, he got hit even by tail-enders and did not pick up many wickets. So it was right on Indian selectors to dis-regard him for this tour.

Kumble: I agree! He is among the greatest bowlers, more because of his temperament, accuracy and that never-die-attitude. He is that down-to-earth person. For India, Tendulkar is to batting and Kumble is to bowling. Both Tendulkar and Kumble re-defined cricket, with their performance and attitude.
Comparing Kaneria and Kumble is non-sense. Comparing two different people is non-sensical anyways. Kaneria has got the talent but only time will tell.
Kumble has done enough to be among the greats.

Well, saisrini80, maybe you'd want to limit a few opinions to yourself. Who exactly does 'we' refer to. Kumble is good, but I still think Murali is a better bowler. Kumble strategizes a lot more, but Murali just fetches wickets by the bundles. Apart from the fact that Murali has always been under pressure, throughout his career.

I said India would win the series, for the purpose of the poll, but I think it is too close to call. The Pakistanis will definitely be a more resilient team, now.

Inzy says india favz to win :eek: .. seen in the ARY news thing ??

sohummisra said:
Well, saisrini80, maybe you'd want to limit a few opinions to yourself. Who exactly does 'we' refer to. Kumble is good, but I still think Murali is a better bowler. Kumble strategizes a lot more, but Murali just fetches wickets by the bundles. Apart from the fact that Murali has always been under pressure, throughout his career.

I said India would win the series, for the purpose of the poll, but I think it is too close to call. The Pakistanis will definitely be a more resilient team, now.

Oh sorry! Well it wasnt a deliberate attempt to generalize that 'opinion'! It was 'my' opinion! Will change it in that post also!

the test series will be closely fought with pakistan coming out on top!!
the one day series will be easily won by pakistan!!
india isnt the team they were last year!!

gambino said:

:rolleyes: "easily" .. Good joke .. huh' ........ :D

Turbanation said:
Test series=Pak (going at the rate they are going now)
ODI series=India (Definately)

I wont say it would be Pakistan for sure! India too won comprehensively against Sri lanka!

Pakistan's win is made to look great because England just won the Ashes before the test series! I dont underplay their victory but both teams are on equal slate!

gambino said:

Ok hold on... ODI will Not be easly won by pakistan...what are you saying man...OF COURSE WE aint the same...we are a better, STRONGER, Tougher TEAM...IN ODI and test... buddy if INDIA lose the odi so easly how can this series be called "the mother of all SERIES" ? india are in a better position now than before...India will FIGHT HARD...And we wont lose that easly...Both teams are on a role and they will battle it out like nothing before...this indopak will be intersting... how do you know we are gonna lose the 1 days...everyone says this...PAKISTAN ARE UNDER PRESSURE...because they have to make sure they dont lose this indopak as they lost the last 1 in pakistan. We have a tougher stronger team and you gotta forget that india is gonna lose the ODI easly.

gambino said:

The Test Series and the ODI Series will be won by India!! It will the be the biggest landslide victory with India getting 500,000+ runs an over in each game(Test and ODI)...at one point the Hand of God will come and smash the Pakistani bowlers into the ground. We will then see the resurrection of Jesus, and volcanoes will erupt on the fields to aid the Indians by blowing off every ball hit for fours and sixes! :happy The Mother of All Series for sure! :clap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread