India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cricketman93 said:
he sucks! Can't control his swing.

We have Zaheer, Irfan and harbajan.

You know that Nehra is better than both of them.Also he is a wicket taker and Irfan,Zaheer they are not wicket taker and Nehra can take wickets in pressure too.

Sachin_007 said:
True...man Nehra sucks
and we also have Kumble..

Kumble dont even talk about him.lol

muhammad_inzi said:
You know that Nehra is better than both of them.Also he is a wicket taker and Irfan,Zaheer they are not wicket taker and Nehra can take wickets in pressure too. Kumble dont even talk about him.lol

Man Nehra is no way near of Zaheer and Pathan's skills.....OK

Wat do u mean by that?? HUH

Last edited:
Nehra is good. He is probably one of our best bowlers, better than choosing Balaji/RP/Sreesanth/VRV anyways. but he is too old, and injured, so sadly he goes....

muhammad_inzi said:
You know that Nehra is better than both of them.Also he is a wicket taker and Irfan,Zaheer they are not wicket taker and Nehra can take wickets in pressure too.

Kumble dont even talk about him.lol

Muhhamad_inzi why don't just shut your mouth up. And what do you mean Kumble don't talk about him. First think before you say. Kumble is a way better than all of the pakistani spinner. Also who told you that Nehra is better than both of them.

Last edited:
vibs89 said:
Muhhamad_inzi why don't just shut your mouth up. And what do you mean Kumble don't talk about him. First think before you say. Kumble is a way better than all of the pakistani spinner. Also who told you that Nehra is better than both of them. I think Umar Gul is better than all of the pakistani fast bowlers.

Very True........and even Kumble way much better than Danish Kaneria OK
Ha the only you care about your country (its ok if u support your country but u have to face the truth buddy) but never care about the truth and the truth is wat just vibs89 said....OK

Well
When a person doesn't know about a player and he/she puts him down..you can correct him.
When a person knows Kumble's talent and contribution, and still puts him/her down, its better to ignore that person.

We all know what kumble has done so far, so one person putting him down will just make him/her look stupid.
Ignorance is bliss :D

well guys i think kumble is better then Danish.coz he got experience and he dont have much spin but his line and lenght is better then Danish.but i think Danish is young so he'll be better then kumble with time.and Pakistani fast attack is much better then indian fast attack.indian batting is better then Pakistan batting.
thats how i think

Sachin_007 said:
Very True........and even Kumble way much better than Danish Kaneria OK
Ha the only you care about your country (its ok if u support your country but u have to face the truth buddy) but never care about the truth and the truth is wat just vibs89 said....OK

Well I think all of the Indians on this forum are overconfident

aziz_4_ever2003 said:
well guys i think kumble is better then Danish.coz he got experience and he dont have much spin but his line and lenght is better then Danish.but i think Danish is young so he'll be better then kumble with time.and Pakistani fast attack is much better then indian fast attack.indian batting is better then Pakistan batting.
thats how i think

I agree with you Pakistan has got a better bowling attack then India does.

Pak_cricketer said:

Well not to really. We Indians just have faith in ourself that Indians will do better in the series weather we loose or we win.

Indians overconfident? All the Pakistanis on this forum seem to think that they will be winning 3-0! England is not exactly a measure of success on the subcontinent.

And I was wondering why Kumble has been missing from all these line-ups? The man has almost 500 wickets to his name.

Pak_cricketer said:

I guess you have too much prejudice and you tend to mis-understand a lot.

Saying kumble is a great player isn't confidence/overconfidence. It is a fact, backed by statistics and Kumble's temperament and his down-to-earth attitude shown both on and off field.

Saying India is going to win pakistan series would be overconfidence by all means! Saying kumble is great isn't!

saisrini80 said:
Same here! Very very costly!

Its because of less interest here in cricket! The growth in the interest of cricket here is very slow. Hopefully, soon it becomes quite popular here and we get international matches for a good nominal price on cable!

you can buy india and pakistan cricket from mxmasti. they show it for arround $30.

For cricket to become popular on US TV, all that is required is the Americans playing well at it. It is otherwise suited for American TV for one pure reason--there is so much time to stick in advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread