India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you guys. But don't you think Laxman will come one down. As I've seen him in the last two test. He plays and build better inning in the number 3.

vibs89 said:
I agree with you guys. But don't you think Laxman will come one down. As I've seen him in the last two test. He plays and build better inning in the number 3.
You are right vibs, I always considered Laxman as a proper no. 3 batsman because plays very long innings after settling down and at no. 6 he doesn't get enough chances at times. :onpc

Pak_cricketer said:
Yep its at Lahore.
So, Ind will need 3 seamers then, because it swings more there in Lahore.
Rana bowled one of the top spells there recently.

Guys u know laxman use to open the innings.Also he never performed so they gave him a chance on one down then he performed now they drop his batting 2 to 3.lol

Laxman should play at number 6, all of the guys right now are comfortable with what batting number which they are playing in.

Lahore seems a good batting track.

saisrini80 said:
309 is an ODI? Even a 200 has not been crossed so far!

Theres a first for everything...:)

vibs89 said:
Lol how can you hit 309 from Shewag that too in ODI. If it's test then yeah obvious I'm hopping too.

Its called being optimistic lol

Inzy will play a very important role in Pakistan Team , if hez in form its Pakistan !

well i havent been on for so long so im going to state what i think.

Wasim Akram is now playing games with the indian players and its just a load of bullsh*t...now if you look at it wasim is trying to show that pakistani players are way better than indian players...now have that been said, greg and dravid will make sure that the indian team can shut his big mouth...hes a good bowler and needs to mind his own bussiness...second ganguly case...Everyone needs to fall down at times...And that what ganguly did...he fell from the top and hit rock bottom... I hope when he plays for team india HE smashes a huge 100 or a 50 to show the world hes back...and the same way wasim said ganguly is under pressure...he should show that by making 50's in say 2-3 games will really make PAKISTAN under pressure...

as the line up for sehwags consencers i have to say... the main reason hes on the team is because: 1. opening is really hard... its not that easy and you need skill 2: hes a great VICE Captain...IF dravid and him work together...nothing will come in their way.

as the wasim said "indian top order has failed"...well to me thats bull...your saying tendulkar's 100's against sri lanka , pathans 83 , dravid made alot of runs ... i m not sure about sehwag ...but all these runs are from the top order... you gotta be joking when you team india's top order failed...

now for the bowling... Team india has a great attack...I think now Ifran will take many wickets agianst pakistan...and as z.khan is in good form now...our pacers should love pakistani tracks because its meant for pace..

my line up is this
Test:
Sehwag
Ghamir/jaffer
Dravid
sachin
yuvi/ganguly
laxman
dhoni
pathan
kumble
h.singh
z.Khan

ODI:

Sehwag
sachin
dravid
w.jaffer
Pathan
Ganguly
Yuvi/kaif- is he even in?
Dhoni
H.singh

i wonder balaji took many wickets from last year why wasnt he included
Z.khan

Jaffer in ODI's?? You've got to be bluffing.

here's my ODI line up

Tendulkar
Sehwag
Kaif
Dravid
Yuvraj
Ganguly (if he performs in tests)/ raina/venu
Dhoni
Pathan
Harbajan
Zaheer
M. Kartik
Super Sub: yadav.

Cricketman93 said:
Jaffer in ODI's?? You've got to be bluffing.

here's my ODI line up

Tendulkar
Sehwag
Kaif
Dravid
Yuvraj
Ganguly (if he performs in tests)/ raina/venu
Dhoni
Pathan
Harbajan
Zaheer
M. Kartik
Super Sub: yadav.

No Nehra,strange none of u guys have Nehra in your squads.dammmmm

Last edited:
Nehra isn't selected in the tour squad, so it isn't that strange. India will play one week from now the first tour match and after two weeks the first Test. Can't wait.

muhammad_inzi said:
No Nehra,strange none of u guys have Nehra in your squads.dammmmm

he sucks! Can't control his swing.

muhammad_inzi said:
No u dont u still need one experience bowler also he is wicket taker remember that

We have Zaheer, Irfan and harbajan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread