India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiangod said:
I personally think that Gul should play instead of Sami.

That'll never happen, Imran Khan has said that he'll train Sami personally and by th looks of it, Sami won't be going anywhere!

Pak_cricketer said:
That'll never happen, Imran Khan has said that he'll train Sami personally and by th looks of it, Sami won't be going anywhere!

Thats true but i think he is in pakistani test squad i saw on geo they were talking about him somwthing his past how he got wickets against india.

Indiangod said:
Yes Sehwags changed his technique........Shewga is also talking about getting another 300 in Pakistan.

Sehwag is gettin carried away man he should shut his big mouth up....LOLZ

muhammad_inzi said:
Thats true but i think he is in pakistani test squad i saw on geo they were talking about him somwthing his past how he got wickets against india.

Sami is a nice bowler, with that deceptive pace and quick action that he has got he can be dangerous. In my opinion bowlers like Gul/Shabbir have got a better chance to be effective in test matches because of some swing and high bounce. Sami needs to work on his swing a bit, he doesnt move the ball a lot....

If shewag is talking abt new technique and he told the fan of Indian that he will come back very confidently. Then I think he shouldn't be overconfidence and get carried away too much. Now the only I think I can hope he performs and come back as normal as before he use too.

vibs89 said:
If shewag is talking abt new technique and he told the fan of Indian that he will come back very confidently. Then I think he shouldn't be overconfidence and get carried away too much. Now the only I think I can hope he performs and come back as normal as before he use too.
Its almost 4 years for Sehwag in international arena,but he never improved his footwork,I wonder what that new technique would be............. :eek:

Hariz said:
Sami is a nice bowler, with that deceptive pace and quick action that he has got he can be dangerous. In my opinion bowlers like Gul/Shabbir have got a better chance to be effective in test matches because of some swing and high bounce. Sami needs to work on his swing a bit, he doesnt move the ball a lot....

Thats what i said Umer should play the test because he can swing the bowl.For example like he bowled Laxman 2 years ago i want him to do that kind of swing. :D

Sami needs to work on his variety! He needs to bowl diffrent deliveries to get the batman on his toes. Like Rana, he has so many deliveries that he'll always have the batsmen guessing!

Regarding the opener thing I would say that Pakistan should now select a suitable partner for Salman Butt for both tests and odis and let him settle down. This pair should be allowed to understand eachother's pschye and technique. Salman has certainly got that Saeed Anwar touch. He just needs a good partner....be it Malik/Akmal or Farhat/Hameed.

Pak_cricketer said:
nope,We need him down the order where he and Razzaq can change the game!
Mate, you already have so many players that can change the game.
Inzi alone is sufficient in middle order.Specially against IND. Ind don't seem to find a way to stop Inzi.
Then you have yusuf,extraordinary talent and guys like Akmal wow.
So,why don't have Afridi opening,I mean it because Ind don't have any bowler with expressed pace. :onpc

Sachin_007 said:
Sehwag is gettin carried away man he should shut his big mouth up....LOLZ

True..........I just hope he knows he his facing a very good Pakistani attack.

cricket doctor said:
Its almost 4 years for Sehwag in international arena,but he never improved his footwork,I wonder what that new technique would be............. :eek:

Sehwag is opening is big fat gob.....and making statements that he will get 300 with his new technique.

even a batsmen od Sachin, Dravid and laras class cant get 300 often or maybe never ever again.

If Jaffer plays in the first test match. Then he should open with Shewag. Well most likely I think he will come in the one down more likely. Cause in domestic he comes one down to play the innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread