India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
usy said:
lets wait for day 2 to start, cant wait for Pakistan to bowl !! :p

Me too! Cant wait to see Pakistan bowl (the reason is because I want to see India bat!).

muhammad_inzi said:
i hope younis make 300 hundred.it will be crazy as hell.

That might probably happen if Inzy is interested in drawing the match rather than winning it! If Pakistan bat the whole day today and go into the third day, I expect a draw, nothing else! if they finish before tea today (day 2), then the match is set up nicely!

hez got 200+ somthing like that before against India was'nt it , if i am right.

muhammad_inzi said:
i think he is gonna beat 267 ithink.
Of course, Younis is probably gonna break Lara's record tomorrow, right?

As for bet365, I wonder what chance they had given Bangladesh of beating Australia in the Natwest Series last year. :D All in jest, my friends.

_41212946_younis416.jpg

Hopefully Pathan can turn that frown upside down and wipe the smile of Younis Khan's face. However, good job on the latter's century.

sohummisra said:
Of course, Younis is probably gonna break Lara's record tomorrow, right?

As for bet365, I wonder what chance they had given Bangladesh of beating Australia in the Natwest Series last year. :D All in jest, my friends.
16.00 to one, for Bangladesh beating Australia in ODIs. , better chance than India LOL

prarara said:
_41212946_younis416.jpg

Hopefully Pathan can turn that frown upside down and wipe the smile of Younis Khan's face. However, good job on the latter's century.

And the turnaround has to come early for India to get back into the match! the scoring rate of Pakistan suggests that a result favoring either sides is still possible and India are not yet batted out of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread