India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
borncricketer said:
Pakistan demolishing the Indian Attack:(
they made 176 in 1hr:(

What? When? To my memory, they havent even crossed a 100 runs so far in the Day on Day 2!

This is battering, just brutal battering! Mohammed Yousuf is just KILLING the Indian bowlers! Nothing is working right! Harbhajan got some turn from the rough that surprised everyone but since then he hasnt been able to hit that rough again effectively!

An Indian win is now virtually ruled out! Indian fans can most probably hope for a draw here! I cant really see India turning it around here! If they do, then this has got to be the best ever turnaround seen!

saisrini80 said:
What? When? To my memory, they havent even crossed a 100 runs so far in the Day on Day 2!

This is battering, just brutal battering! Mohammed Yousuf is just KILLING the Indian bowlers! Nothing is working right! Harbhajan got some turn from the rough that surprised everyone but since then he hasnt been able to hit that rough again effectively!

An Indian win is now virtually ruled out! Indian fans can most probably hope for a draw here! I cant really see India turning it around here! If they do, then this has got to be the best ever turnaround seen!

This day has just not gone well for both India and me...(keep in mind that I live in a different time zone.)

Hey Tendulkar is on, lets see what chamatkar he can conjure up.

When do you think Inzy is going to declare? :upray

Inzamam GONE!

WOW! Thats great! Come on India! Hopefully next time I post, its Shahid Afridi or Younis Khan GONE!

Oh dear oh dear!! Younis out for 199, what a mix up!!

Too bad for Younis Khan he went for 199 runs, but he made a good innings.

Just as I was hoping Pakistan is looking for a big score. I hope now they will reach 600 runs. That should be enough. But Afridi and Akmal need to play a bit quicker then this.

In the replays you could see Afridi couldn't see the striker's end, since Kumble was in his way.

Last edited:
I think they were batting meticulously to survive till lunch.

ZexyZahid said:
Too bad for Younis Khan he went for 199 runs, but he made a good innings.

Just as I was hoping Pakistan is looking for a big score. I hope now they will reach 600 runs. That should be enough. But Afridi and Akmal need to play a bit quicker then this.

In the replays you could see Afridi couldn't see the striker's end, since Kumble was in his way.

Well I don't think Kumble intentionally went into Afridi's way. Afridi perhaps should of backed up better like what Dean Jones said. It was a very good throw by Harbajan though, a direct hit.

Afridi and Akmal just tearing Kumble and Harbhajan apart after lunch.......
interesting to watch :D

They're really assaulting the spinners. Dravid should have brought the spinners off by a long time now.

Afridi gets his fifty with a four. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread