India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
679/7 Dec
That's a pretty good score... Just short of their highest ever against India but just more than India's highest against them. This just proves to me how well England bowled for most of the tour...
It'll be a tough job getting nearly 500 to avoid the follow on. This game depends for me entirely on how Shoaib bowls.

Good point. I think Pakistan are very underrated and we were given a lot of unfair stick when we lost

Well with the way Pakistan are playing they could beat any team in the world. They are a very underrated team in test matches, but still have difficult play away from home. When they are at home, don't see too many teams can beat them.

Holy hell. 679 runs!!!! Massive total. The pitch must be a belter. Afridi and Akmal really did thrash up what was already a fantastic score. 4 100's. I feel sorry for Yousef who was run out 1 short of a double.

India will have to pull something amazing here.

great batting by Pakistan,they just slaughtered indian bowling each bowler who have bowled above 20 overs have gone past over 100 run :p what a catch by Ganguly it was simply awesome one handed catch,good to see Chappell smiled when Ganguly took the catch :D,4 hundreds in the Pakistani innings,now lets see how Indian batsmens utilize this batting paradise & how well Pakistani bowlers bowl :rolleyes:

irottev said:
Holy hell. 679 runs!!!! Massive total. The pitch must be a belter. Afridi and Akmal really did thrash up what was already a fantastic score. 4 100's. I feel sorry for Yousef who was run out 1 short of a double.

India will have to pull something amazing here.
it was Younis Khan 1 short of 200

I hope Sehwag can accumulate towards a century and beyond. Well with the way India has batted so far it seems like a beauty to bat on.

I hope Sehwag smashes the bowlers around........for India a win for them is out of the eqaution...........India should just play thier natrual game.

Dravid is a treat to watch when he is batting, these two must stand firm at the crease at the end of the days play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread