India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tea not stumps :p

But most likely bad light will intervene and play will be stopped early.

Check out the headline on cricinfo.

Afridi and Akmal bleed India

barmyarmy said:
679/7 Dec
That's a pretty good score... Just short of their highest ever against India but just more than India's highest against them. This just proves to me how well England bowled for most of the tour...
It'll be a tough job getting nearly 500 to avoid the follow on. This game depends for me entirely on how Shoaib bowls.
Exactly ! It all depends on how Shoaib bowls .
It is still a belter of a pitch which turns a bit .
Shoaib looked quite pacy almost clocking 100 mph !
Dravid and Tendulkar are the key along with Sehwag .

Afridi and Akmal BRUTALISED INDIA!...........we took a battering from them, anyway all I wanted to see is India bat, and I'm hoping Sehwag can smash thier bowlers around.

muhammad_inzi said:
younis is a first batsman who got run out on 199.
In Test cricket. It has happened before in first class cricket.

In the county championship in 2005, Jason Gallian was run out on 199 not once but twice! Now that's unlucky.

andrew_nixon said:
In Test cricket. It has happened before in first class cricket.

In the county championship in 2005, Jason Gallian was run out on 199 not once but twice! Now that's unlucky.

Wasnt Azharuddin run out on 199 in a test match?

andrew_nixon said:
No, he was out lbw.

The unluckiest run out ever has to be Hanif Mohammed, run out on 499 in Pakistani domestic cricket.

I heard that Haniff was not really run-out, the umpire made a big mistake.

Last edited:
India 63-0 in the 13th over, Sehwag and Dravid looking good at the crease, at least thier playing shots not letting Pakistan run allover them.

India openers survived at the end of 2nd days play, India 65-0.

Last edited:
I have to be true there, not even single India bowler came on top. I know they got wickets but still. Now every thing depends on Pakistan bowling and India Batting. Let?s see who comes in top. BTW Pakistan nearly had some world records today :D

India started well....but the pakistan total seems a bit too big. Stopping the follow-on is the main factor for india.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread