India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
aditya123 said:
Caution and Aggression ! Are you sure . I thought it was all aggression.
A run rate of 5.42 !
The only parallel I can draw for this pitch is the SSC (Colombo) pitch in the 1997 India-SRL series where SRL scored 900+ and India scored 600+ declared !
well Aditya...i said India should play with a mix of caution and aggression, till tea.
Sehwag is always destructive, no second thoughts!

aditya123 said:
Caution and Aggression ! Are you sure . I thought it was all aggression.
A run rate of 5.42 !
The only parallel I can draw for this pitch is the SSC (Colombo) pitch in the 1997 India-SRL series where SRL scored 900+ and India scored 600+ declared !
That was a very boring one, I watched the whole 5 days and SL batted like moles, wasn't attaractive to watch at all. They never went for the result. India declared because they wanted to win!!!:cool:

great batting from all Pakistani batsman and great entertainment from afridi and akmal.specially Akmal i think he's the best wicket-keeper/batsman Pakistan ever produced.
anyways this test is draw coz the weather will be poor for 2 more days.

I agree with Shane Warne saying that pitches are nowadays being more made for the batsman's every where around the world. The next 2 matches better be more fairer to the bowler's as they are working their asses off but with no reward. Great exhibition so far by Sehwag though.

I wouldn't go as far as to say this is great entertainment. Sure, its nice to watch runs being scored, but I feel there is a heavy over-saturation of runs in this test match. Getting a century on this pitch is almost worthless, now with 4 batsmen already reaching the milestone.

Well atleast the time can pass away. Rather than which we don't want our Indian batting to be under pressure and also they can atleast draw the match.

vibs89 said:
Well atleast the time can pass away. Rather than which we don't want our Indian batting to be under pressure and also they can atleast draw the match.

MAN BUT ITS A WASTE OF TIME!!! WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO SPEND THEIR MONEY BUYIN THE MATCH AND ALL THEY GET IS LIGHT PROBLEM......DAMN LIGHTS

Sachin_007 please type in non caps.

You got to feel sorry for Sehwag he is 4 runs off a well deserved 100. He has almost tripled Dravid total which is just fine given Dravid is doing the his job.

Blah this is far enough.

Let us all write to the ICC, stating about something about this issue. The lights in Lahore are fantastic, and as Waqar Younis said, if ball is a problem, we can use a white ball during that period. The manufacturers can do something about that, I'm sure!

Sounds very familar to a certain Ashes test match. Its a real shame to lose game time for bad light. Rain you can accept cause you can't control it and the only fix for it is building a roof that closes. Bad light in the 1st session should never be an issue.

Dammit why did the rain have to come, I was enjoying Sehwags batting, the 1st session belongs to India. India going on well at 145-0 in 28 overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread