India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone like sehwag bats for 3 days he is certainly break lara's record of 400. india is not gonna win so they might as well make records.I loved that over when Harbhajan got smashed for 4 glorious sixes.

muhammad_inzi said:
in 1st test only 2 thing can happen pakistan can win or india can draw. ithink there is no chance for india to win this.

what if india scores at 6 runs per over today and bats 20 overs on Day 4 and scores another 120 runs and scores a total of 695 and then bowls Pakistan out for 220 and then chases a total of 200-205 to win!

The scoring rate in this match is too fast! remember that! But I dont have hopes on an indian win but i wont rule it out totally!

saisrini80 said:
what if india scores at 6 runs per over today and bats 20 overs on Day 4 and scores another 120 runs and scores a total of 695 and then bowls Pakistan out for 220 and then chases a total of 200-205 to win!

The scoring rate in this match is too fast! remember that! But I dont have hopes on an indian win but i wont rule it out totally!

this is cannot happen its a test match not odi and also if they play fast they can loose wickets early.

It's good to see that some Indians have faith in their team, although they have been complete battered. Keeping faith in your team is such times defines who is the true supporter.

But I hope I won't read here the same reactions after the famous ten wicket defeat against South Africa if Pakistan manages to pull off a victory here.

saisrini80 said:

Oh, and look - Pigs are flying outside your window.

You looked didn't you.

Well the chances of India of winning is like a chance of winning a million dollars. It is highly unrealistic but can still be possible. Most likely this match will end in a draw unless Inzamam makes a brave declaration if he gets another turn to bat. And plus most days will finish early due to bad light so fewer overs.

irottev said:
India need to and prolly will play for the draw.

Totally i agree with u....Coz theres no chance india can win...if they bat fast and play steady then ther r some chance of winning..GOOD LUCK!!INDIA THOUGH...

Indiangod said:
.I loved that over when Harbhajan got smashed for 4 glorious sixes.

Whaa... :eek:

Yes, It was a great momment... anyways Kamran Akmal has broken the record of fastest 100 by a keeper, the previous record was held by Gillchrist.

Oh man that over was absolutely out of this world, I thought he is going to break Sobers's record. I can simply say he is improving his standards with every innings he plays.

BOOM BOOM AFRIDI :happy :happy

ZexyZahid said:
It's good to see that some Indians have faith in their team, although they have been complete battered. Keeping faith in your team is such times defines who is the true supporter.
I wouldn't say India have been completely battered after day 2 of a 5 day game. They will have been completely battered if they lose by, say, an innings and 2-300 runs. That looks highly unlikely. I maintain my opinion that if the batsmen don't give their wickets away, Pakistan won't be able to pick up 20 in this match, given the current conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread