India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year the notable roster had Gambhir, Balaji & Zaheer for India and Razzaq and no Afridi for Pakistan the first Test at Mohali had some rain and bad light. This test is nothing new to bad weather, only that the both rosters and India have a new coach.

:) Dravid did a good thing by opening himself because if the player thinks negative and says that he can't play a ceritan role, then the player would fail easily. So in this case, Ganguly was thinking negative to play as an opener (I think because of the pressure) and this series is his only chance to get back on the team - He wants to play his best at a position he is good at and not take any chances. . . :spy

:onpc No - Not a Ganguly Fanboy - Just to let you know

I hate rain :crying

True but for the sake of the team, Ganguly would have probably opened if he would have been on the team permanently. . . Anyways I'm ready for Sehwag to break Lara's record ;)

prarara said:
Is willow.tv for free?

Willow is not free, For the DoorDarshan watchers.....NO FREE CULTURE!!

Revised schedule for fourth day play Monday

Play will have 88 overs

1st Session: 10:55-12:15
2nd Session: 12:55-15:25
3rd Session: 15:45-17:45

All times are in Pakistan local time.

Wicket Keeper said:
Willow is not free, For the DoorDarshan watchers.....NO FREE CULTURE!!

Revised schedule for fourth day play Monday

Play will have 88 overs

1st Session: 10:55-12:15
2nd Session: 12:55-15:25
3rd Session: 15:45-17:45

All times are in Pakistan local time.
Mate your signature is too big. Better change it before a mod removes it.:cool:

Hurray, Sehwag has completed his 100. The pplay has started and dam Cricinfo is yet to update itself. Still showing delay due to rain.

15sld3.jpg

Yes, Sehwag - 108 runs 98 balls 23 fours 110.20 strikerate :happy

Wicketkeeper, your sig is totally too big. Might I recommend you download the picture to your computer and crop/resize it, then upload it to an online image storage site such as www.photobucket.com

This match is really disappointing. One can't blame the weather too much, but the pitch provided was definitely not ideal.

Did you see Danish Kaneria threw back the ball to Shewag as it goes for the overthrow. He did it in frustration coz Shewag smashed him of with 2 fours and plus Shewag playing the cover drive but by mistake it hit Salman Butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread