India in South Africa

105 with 9 wickets in 93 balls needed. Viru and....Mongia?? I know he can hit hard, but you have Dhoni? Why settle for Diet Coke when you've got the original sitting right there?
103 in 90

ZoraxDoom said:
105 with 9 wickets in 93 balls needed. Viru and....Mongia?? I know he can hit hard, but you have Dhoni? Why settle for Diet Coke when you've got the original sitting right there?
I think Mongia has the middle-order experience in Twenty20's from England. He was pretty prolific in the county season, I think. Dhoni we can save for later when we're struggling at 60/4 from 15 overs and need 60 runs in 5 overs.

Well, it's working. He has picked up a four :)
98 in 85

Viru hit a six!! :eek:
The upper cut! :)
Then a four! Fabulous :)
Now to make it authentic Viru, he'll get out next ball! :)

Four more for Viru! :)
81 off 74 needed!

Telemachus to Sehwag, 4 leg byes, Telemachus bounces Sehwag who doesn't quite manage to get out of the way, the ball hits the helmet and runs down to fine leg for four leg byes
From the same place as my other quotes.
That's using your head! :p

Apart from that boundary, Mongia has looked pretty clueless. He's been playing and missing regularly.

ANd now Mongia runs Sehwag out!!! What an idiot.

Hah! Knew we should have sent Dhoni :)
Still, just a hint over a run a ball required.

I feel bad for Sehwag. He finally gets a start in a cricket match and he gets run out by a guy who has been missing the ball by the width of 2 bats.

Well, Mongia does get another four to make up for it...
60 off the last 10, Dhoni in!!

I read it now, bat broke in two.
Both Dhoni and Mongia are back in the pavillion?
Cricinfo is slow :(
Ah well, atleast my joke in the H&F forum still is funny :D

KKD Kaarthick needs to put in an effort to stake top wicketkeeper claim. :) Or we could just self-destruct and get bowled out for below 100.

Mongia isn't out, just Dhoni.

Users who are viewing this thread