India in South Africa

winning the game is out of question now.
As I type, India are 42/4 .
Jaffer throwing his wicket away.

What a poor shot was that from jaffer???

i was just abt to type that jaffer is again looking positive, and there he goes.. throws his wicket away like a lollipop!

ganguly is coming in. i can just close my face now, and not look at the play thats going to happen!

aditya123 said:
winning the game is out of question now.
As I type, India are 42/4 .
Jaffer throwing his wicket away.

a draw doesnt look possible now...

4 balls on the money from Ntini for Saurav Ganguly! heart breaking moments for dada's fans. he looks all at sea against Ntini!

Last edited:
cmon dada sai u should no i luv ganguly but that ntini over was extremely depressing.

thx bad lgiht. bad light stops play again. smith unhappy but o well

well play starts after lunch, wut a shot by ganguly first up rite:p
come on india hang in there

Im following it on cricinfo, and it seems Ganguly is getting very lucky, hopefully he can sustain that and bat till the end, if he does we are looking at a definate win or draw for India.

Ganguly departs....short ball from Ntini Gaguly looks to play it to third man but is only able to play it straight into the hands to Gibbs at gully

Dhoni in here now with some cheer:) and another 271 runs needed

n laxman goes tooo...this game is as good as lost

borncricketer said:
Ganguly departs....
n laxman goes tooo...this game is as good as lost

These two always have a good relation.. Plays well together and departs together.. This is called Team unity :D lol

borncricketer said:
another 271 runs needed

Great optimistic view :clap I lost hopes when Sachin n Dravid departed! As sai said before, only bad lights have to save us!

Com'on Bad lights! or Com'on Rain! :)

Kumble gone. India are gone. Sehwag, Tendulkar, Dravid all down on their knee's to Ntini. Maybe Sreesanth can do one of those six dances again to try and get rain?

noooooooooooo Dhoni:(:( his first lose shot of the day and he falls. a well made 47 but he got out at the wrong time:(, i guess he lost his concentration, trying to get his 50

its TEA....
RAIN, BAD LIGHT where are u
i blame global warming:p there was supposed to be rain all day and theres sun :mad

Last edited:
wfdu_ben91 said:
Kumble gone. India are gone. Sehwag, Tendulkar, Dravid all down on their knee's to Ntini. Maybe Sreesanth can do one of those six dances again to try and get rain?

Sreesanth needs to attack, blocking will only increast the bowler's momentum and also, he has a poor defense, he is safer smashing the ball along the ground.

Zak and Sreesanth are asking the Umpires for bad light:p SA's are getting pretty mad

Umps checking the light meter....Crowd boooing...Ump says play on:p

I hope these two stay in. They're, honestly, very good batsmen if they apply themselves and have got excellent technique. I just hope Sreesanth understands the match situation and plays accordingly.

Tension building up.....few edges falling short
ooo sreesanth gets hit on the hand.....hez taking his time:p takes out his gloves, and then rolls up his sleeves, get the magic spray out, he was hit on the elbow so hez not unnecessarily wasting time:p

LOL SA coach getting mad, sreesanth taking his time, commentators are like sreesanth is right to do that:p and even SA would have done the same, play starts now...

Smiths getting mad too, clouds moving in....PLAY AND A MISS....

Com'on bad light... its only way to save now... One bad over for us wud finish the innings off... Tension.. Tension... Tension.... India needs bad light now! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread