Requests Accepted India,South Africa, Pakistan world t20 kit RELEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep that big trap of yours shut i didnt copy ur work cause my work lets just say that i dont want to hurt ur feelings

poperad09 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

what work of kabooka did i copy ill give u the psd files with the layers if u want em

poperad09 added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

fyi kabooka never made kits for t20 world cup

you are just doing this because i suggested that u had given me neg reps

ok than here is the proof. i have send proof to aussie1st the administrator and if u also want to see than have a look. on left is your pad and on right is kabooka pad. and anyone can see clearly that both are the same.

Attachments

• Copy case.JPG
    Copy case.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 39
man i opened the transmission pad from game and changed the colour to light blue to dark blue thats why the kits lookin same

no everyone can see that its not transmission its gray nicolls which kabooka used in it india kit and u also have the same. there is not a inch difference

u have opened the same file because i never named my pad transmission odi pad its just transmission pad

poperad09 added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

I opened the transmission pad from my game goddamit ill make a video to u of how the transmission pad looks like because thats how it looked like in my game

i have leaved this matter to administrator. they will decide what they have to do

for everyone who is suspecting me here is some solid proof

Attachments

• clp1.jpg
    clp1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 22
  • clp2.jpg
    clp2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 21
  • clp3.jpg
    clp3.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 28
than why did u deleted india kit. so no one can see ur copy case

legend_viral added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

i have downloaded the india kit which you uploaded

u have not even downloaded it it is showing 0 views

poperad09 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

i didnt delete india kit...

poperad09 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

It is showing 0 views

i can upload your india kit if the anyone wants the proof. its size is 662 kb and it also contain the images that you have shown us for ur india kit. now say if i have not downloaded than how can i know that 2 pics which u shown are also included in ur indian kit

legend_viral added 3 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

administrator please look in this matter

Last edited:
tehn u must have downloaded old kit because as u can see in later posts i said there is some problem with the logo so i updated it and the new file size was something around 618 kb an u can see the pictures that u got with old file are different

now i don't want to say anything as administrator are looking into this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread