Sohail Studios: International Cricket Patch 2013 Trailer

Do You Like My Faces For Ashes Cricket 2009?

• Total voters

sohailpak14

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
INDENT]

I'm disappointed you ignored my advice guys, please be sensible.

Mate We Didnt Ignore It! You Told We Can Make And Discuss Patch In Our Own Thread! Then What Did We Ignore? We Didnt Make Any Other Thread! And We Are Not The One To Break Rules! And Sorry I Will Remove That Planet Cricket, I Thought We Were Representing Planet Cricket!

----------

There Will Be Another License Screen Which Will be Made By Aggz :). V2. So Any One You Can Choose.

----------

Star Cricket Overlay By DAP

34j9576.jpg

----------

OK So From Now We Will Not Post Updates Of The Patch Untill its Completed! As Biggs And Many Other Member Suggest,

Vivek7

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
The license screen is amazing ! Who made it ? Aggz ? Anyways in the lisence screen change the renders (Kamran Akmal & Kevin Petersen - OLD)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Baffled I have to keep saying this, but make sure EVERYTHING you use in this patch (Shoes, Bats, Kits, EVERYTHING) you have permission to use and/or are all made by the people involved with this patch.

sohailpak14

Club Cricketer
One More Update :). Logos To Be Added To The Patch Soon.

----------

Baffled I have to keep saying this, but make sure EVERYTHING you use in this patch (Shoes, Bats, Kits, EVERYTHING) you have permission to use and/or are all made by the people involved with this patch.

Yeah Dont Worry!

Users who are viewing this thread