Sohail Studios: International Cricket Patch 2013 Trailer

Do You Like My Faces For Ashes Cricket 2009?

• Total voters

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dont Worry!

...It's my job to worry. ;) When it comes to attention to detail you guys don't have the best reputation, you're very new here and tend to rush things.

Also the shoes and Umpire Kits in your video are mine and you do NOT have permission to use those. I don't want any of my work included in ANY patch. Remove immediately.

Last edited:

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Guys, the patch need to have ODI kits. It wont be a complete patch. :/ Don't need to rush guys. And I think Sohail, you gotta remove the Lionhead studios thingy immediately! See this, you'll get all the answers. :thumbs

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Oh, god. Please don't tell me your pretend studio stole a logo from someone else?! This is amateur hour stuff. Until you can prove to me that this is 100% your own work, there's just no way I can allow this in the forum. So far nothing I see is either quality or work that isn't plagerising from other people, me included.

...also, that overlay looks like a MattW one... I'm sure I have seen those World Cup logos before as well?

I strongly suggest you remove that video.

Last edited:

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Guys, sorry but cant continue with this patch. And, I've nothing to do with that "LIONHEAD STUDIOS", infact I told you guys it can be copyright stuff. SORRY guys, I don't want to loose my repo again.

Last edited:

sohailpak14

Club Cricketer
Oh, god. Please don't tell me your pretend studio stole a logo from someone else?! This is amateur hour stuff. Until you can prove to me that this is 100% your own work, there's just no way I can allow this in the forum. So far nothing I see is either quality or work that isn't plagerising from other people, me included.

...also, that overlay looks like a MattW one... I'm sure I have seen those World Cup logos before as well?

Did We Say That Logos Are Ours?

----------

And Biggs I Made Nothing For This Patch Except The License Screen! I Strongly Told DAP To Do His Own Stuff And He I Trusted Him! And Roster Is Made By Saalle & DAP. Test Kits & Stadiums Cool Buddy! Crowds By Me

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
You CAN NOT use ANYTHING in your patch that is not your work or approved work by other users. I don't know how clearer I can spell this out. If your logo is not made by you, that is stealing.

...that goes for any other game elements you don't have permission to use.

You are ALL responsible for the elements you include, I don't care who's making what. Sort it out guys, I have ZERO tolerance for people who steal graphics and other peoples hard work.

sohailpak14

Club Cricketer
You CAN NOT use ANYTHING in your patch that is not your work or approved work by other users. I don't know how clearer I can spell this out. If your logo is not made by you, that is stealing.

...that goes for any other game elements you don't have permission to use.

You are ALL responsible for the elements you include, I don't care who's making what. Sort it out guys, I have ZERO tolerance for people who steal graphics and other peoples hard work.

HellO! We Didnt Steel Logos! Did I Ever Mention That Were Our Logos? Thats What I Downloaded When I Bought The Gamme!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We have made everything my ourselves and not used anything of yours

----------

I took the original files of the overlay and then checked out the star cricket channel and then used Photoshop for editing it.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
The umpire kits in your patch video are mine, as are the shoes. Your "Studios" logo is stolen from another website, as Aggz has pointed out.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
The umpire kits in your patch video are mine, as are the shoes. Your "Studios" logo is stolen from another website, as Aggz has pointed out.
Don't worry we will replace that soon.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Is this ok.

Attachments

• Lion  Modders.png
    Lion Modders.png
    15 KB · Views: 62

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Stop telling me not to worry, you are posting previews of work that is NOT your own. Consider this your warning. You post a preview for anything that is not your own original work and it'll be considered plagerism.

If you are working in a patch do it properly... stop trying to cut corners and do NOT use ANYTHING that is not your own work.

Trying to say you've 'completed' a patch of a game in less than a week is mind bogglingly crazy, posting a video containing work that is not your own is against forum rules. I suggest you complete the patch entirely before posting anything at all and make sure anything contained within is your own, which clearly this isn't. Changing a few kits and a roster isn't a patch.

Users who are viewing this thread