wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Admittedly, I havent been watching the games. The timings are just too odd for me. As it is the WI matches used to start around 2000 hours in India. Since, I'm further up, I have to wait until 2230/2330 to watch he matches.

Funny, I was about to comment the same. His hairstyles too are on the same lines

Look at the bright side here. India will again have a new captain :crylaugh:
Ganguly picking a new captain

MenacingVacantKodiakbear-max-1mb.gif

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India

Utterly Stupid!

When you know the team is due to play in the States, how can you delay the visa application until the very effing end? And that too, the US Visa? I mean, you had months until India toured to sort out this fracas. So dumb!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Shouldn't this series be used as a proving ground for the newly instituted USA Cricket organization? Yes, they've hosted games in Florida in the past, but for the new board, it makes this one a litmus test- cause India would bring in the monies.

Furthermore,they are due to host the World Cup in 24 months' time. I dunno who's at fault here, but am jointly pinning the blame on USA Cricket +WICB here

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
Surprised that no channel in India is going to broadcast this series apart from DD. Other than that we have FanCode on OTT platform. Even if it was an OTT platform Disney + Hotstar or Sony LIV could attract more viewers. I highly doubt people subscribing to FanCode for this series.
Fancode for best bet to watch all CPL plus test series involving Westindies.

you must lived in india to subscribe Fancode Apps on your phone or vise versa.

Nilaybhai, its not ideal time to watch live in india on Fancode 'cause game starts either at 7.30 pm IST or 11.30 pm IST.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I don't get this idea of "bowling short" to tailenders. It's one thing if you're an express bowler. You're basically minimizing the chances of getting a wicket. Why not bowl straight, bowl at the stumps and attempt to either induce an edge or LBW/bowled. Make the batsman play FFS.
:laughter::lol:lol The new guy got you clean bowled! Ifykwim

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is everyone commenting in the IND vs WI thread?

Users who are viewing this thread