India v England 2008

Yes, quite right. I dont see the point in England trying to save the game. Either win it or lose it. So Dhoni is clever in trying to look for the good total even if it means not bowling at England today

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

350 tomorrow, 350 on Monday. Bowl them out for 200 on Tuesday. DONE!

Very easy... Hope Pietersen takes note of it!:p

This has been a tremendous fightback from the Englishmen. They never looked like dismissing India for anything less than 500. Rahul Dravid and Gambhir batted like true warriors for their epic partnership on a pitch which was up and down throughout. Swann struck then and went on picking up wickets in a heap. Flintoff was instrumental in this fightback as much as Swann was. KP would be glad with the performance of his boys in the later half of the day. But overall, 453 is a good total. For me, it's India who is bossing the game and England who is bossing the momentum.

England lost the ODI series 5-0 and now test Series 1-0 ;)

Well played Dravid and Gambhir the wall is back!! Hope Bhajji picks up a 5 wicket haul tomorrow and also Zaheer! :D

Reminds me of the last test against Australia when everyone was criticising Dhoni for the defensive play. In the end, India won that match because Australia had no other option but to go for the win. In a way, it's rather clever!

England don't have much time left and will have no option but to really try and attack and that may in the end make them lose, and hand India a 2-0 victory.
Yes, how clever, they complain about the other team being defensive and then do the same when it suits them.

England lost the ODI series 5-0 and now test Series 1-0 ;)

Well played Dravid and Gambhir the wall is back!! Hope Bhajji picks up a 5 wicket haul tomorrow and also Zaheer! :D

Yer and we also came back to your unstable country to play for your fans and allow you to see a brilliant knock by Tendulkar. No need to be such a knob about beating a mediocre side that made the effor to play you when they didnt need to.

I don't see anything in that post which would suggest that he's being a knob.

I appreciate England coming back at such unstable condition. every one is thankful to English team because Cricket here is something more than game and it helps a bit to heal the conditions.

Said that forgetting the above made point.Sorry
just predicted the test series results ;)

chetan0304 added 19 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

England have returned back to India and are getting off the track and not giving there cent percent to see the Indian fans Happy and Grief relieved > :eek: Thanks English men:hpraise ;)

Why now?

Anyways hope we can bowl England out fur under 300. Bat and get a lead of 500 and take things from there.

Sehwag to slip and push half the Indian team down the stairs.

India have done exactly what they've needed to do this Test. Bat time so we can't win. So much for continued aggression though.

Users who are viewing this thread