India v England 2008

Think it was Yusuf Pathan, was very funny.

What is less funny, Ishant Sharma bowling Pietersen. England lose.

Oh here we go. Yuvraj bowling. It'll be over soon.

Last edited:
As I only got into cricket during the last World Cup, I've only seen Flintoff play one or two good innings so I've been bewildered by the hype he gets, so perhaps he ought to fulfil it today.

128 of 70 balls ? can be possible ! wait they don't have Yuvraj in their side :p

Woah, that was lucky. Would have been a costly over for England if it wasn't for that Shah boundary. These 2 need to keep going, a wicket now would be very costly, neither Collingwood or Prior can buy a run in this series so far.

50 for Shah, well batted fella. Told ya he'd get a hundred =D

Last edited:
Woah, that was lucky. Would have been a costly over for England if it wasn't for that Shah boundary. These 2 need to keep going, a wicket now would be very costly, neither Collingwood or Prior can buy a run in this series so far.

50 for Shah, well batted fella. Told ya he'd get a hundred =D

Shah most probably won't get 100 today but he will be top scorer

I love Shah's pull shot that he does, looks so awesome when it comes off. Goes a mile as well, love watching Shah on form, such a class batsman.

Andrew Flintoff. What a hit. That's one of the biggest sixes I've ever seen, huge shot. That's probably on par with a few of those Albie Morkel blows in the T20 World Cup. Massive. Really good over as well, 15 from it, England going well here.

Last edited:
That's the massive hit by Flintoof what a SIX!!! :clap

India to lose this won it's for sure till time flinttof is at crease :(

Brilliant bowling from Zaheer here. This is how you bowl in a Twenty20. Just hope he doesn't get a wicket.

Bollocks. Way to jinx it. :( Great innings from Owais though, just needed to stick around, desperately need Colly, Prior or Patel to join the Flintoff onslaught now though.

Last edited:
Who was saying that Shah could get a century? He is almost getting right.

It's still an exciting match.

I guess I shouldn't have said that, because Shah is out.

Users who are viewing this thread