India v England 2008

Magnificent knock from Shah :clap well played. We should get Shah for KKR :D

Who was saying that Shah could get a century? He is almost getting right.

It's still an exciting match.

I guess I shouldn't have said that, because Shah is out.

That was me who said it, but I didn't realistically think he would play an innings as good as that. I've always campaigned that Shah was class, and he showed it today. His stats may not show his pure class, but anyone who watched this innings today will know he's top top class.

Can't see England winning from here to be perfectly honest. Only Patel has any sort of form.

Colly off the mark with a 4, he put some class spin on the ball as well, getting his own back on Harbhajan :p

Flintoff gone as well. Ishant's slower ball that did damage against Australia does the trick again. England in a mess here.

Last edited:
I am hoping for an exciting finish. How funny would it be if it rains now.

Flintoff is out, but England have wickets left to make something out of this.

That's the way to get off the mark. Beautiful shot from Samit. If England are going to have a chance it's going to have to be him and Colly at the end. Patel could make himself a legend here.

The runrate has risen to 14 runs an over. I don't see England scoring this now.

Just checking into this game. When and why did Ishant cut his hair?

I was thinking the same. He looks wierd.

Amiya Shreyas added 8 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Zaheer Khan has bowled extremly well. Another wicket he deserved. No chance for England from here.

Patel's gone. Fantastic bowling from Zaheer. Either him or Shah for MOTM. If India win then Zaheer deserves MOTM, if England win then it has to go to Shah. Both have been fantastic.

I didn't see England winning from the start, but the shorter the game the more chance they have it seems. They're reasonable at Twenty/20 and play a lot in domestic of 20 and 40 over stuff.

Seemed like quite an entertaining game. It's a shame they aren't showing it over here.

Oh well, least Harbajan got made to look even more of a dick by falling over and Fred hit a man City sized 6. Bell has to go, get Cook in, anyone but Bell. Bopara didn't exactly help things by coming in and trying to find the perfect back foot defensive.

Users who are viewing this thread