India v England 2008

Yep, or have previously been good mates with Michael Vaughan. If you got a gig in the Vaughan era, you're practically guaranteed to be in the team, Collingwood being the proofz. Collingwood must surely have run his course in international cricket? You know it's bad when I'd rather have Michael Vaughan in the team ahead of him. Vaughan's in woeful form himself, but at least his technique still looks pretty when he's out there, and I love that face he makes when he looks back at his stumps after being squared up by a little bit of swing again.

I'd take Collingwood over Shah anyday of the week. Anyone who has scored a double-century against Australia in Australia with the bowling attack of McGrath, Lee, Clark and Warne is worth keeping in the side IMO.

I'd take Collingwood over Shah anyday of the week. Anyone who has scored a double-century against Australia in Australia with the bowling attack of McGrath, Lee, Clark and Warne is worth keeping in the side IMO.

Collingwood has been shockingly poor for a good year and a half and doesn't deserve to be any where near the squad on his performances over the last year regardless of how well he has been or how well he does in these upcoming matches he shouldn't be there.

If I were Shah I'd be very annoyed with the selectors for selecting both Bell and Colly infront of him.

Themer added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

I fail to see where it says that he walked in unchecked

It doesn't say actually that Fan walked unchecked,rather whole photos is to show the tight security I guess.

I fail to see where it says that he walked in unchecked

cricinfo up to no good again, changed the caption over night...

anyway, finally time for some cricket, weather reports in that area don't look good though

being an indian supporter, quite glad shah isn't in!

When India will be just 1 wicket way from victory the heavens will start pouring and not stop after that.

I'm disappointed not to see Shah in there. Colly and Bell are both talented and have the ability to do the job, but Colly hasn't had great form for a long time and Bell struggles to finish his innings and ultimately his job. Nice to see two spinners in the side.

Users who are viewing this thread