World Cup INDIA VS PAKISTAN 2015 WORLD CUP MATCH

Pakistan have a decent team but the captain is too defensive and that will cost us yet another WC match against the Indians.

Personally I think Pakistan are very unlucky to have this freak record in India in the WCs. Its just one of those freak stats, and in and around the same period as the WCs Pakistan have won matches against India in other competitions. Just that they haven't in a WC and its a freak record.

As for this one, I think I would put India as favs, largely as they have been in Aus for so long. However in Md. Irfan they have a tall fast bowler who can really trouble India early on.

It would be hard to win for India, but I would give India the edge right now.

It's will be a hard match in my opinion but, India will snatch the victory.

Personally I think Pakistan are very unlucky to have this freak record in India in the WCs. Its just one of those freak stats, and in and around the same period as the WCs Pakistan have won matches against India in other competitions. Just that they haven't in a WC and its a freak record.

I guess it'\s because of the mentality. Our players are always under pressure in world cups no matter which team they're facing - there's no one to back them up! India always have the advantage of this.

Winner: India
Man of the Match: Virat Kohli

I guess it'\s because of the mentality. Our players are always under pressure in world cups no matter which team they're facing - there's no one to back them up! India always have the advantage of this.

To be fair, I think the pressure in India is a lot too. I remember at one point players' houses were vandalised and smeared with black paint in protest.

Its just one of those freak stats that have come to exist.

I feel that this time Pakistan will win!;) Hope Fullllly and Ishallah! Pak Will Defeat the Indians....
Will Rohit abuse again as he did vs Aus? in match against Pakistan?
Its much, we have waited 4 years and this time we will defeat India never forgetting Semifinal at mohali...:spy
So Pakistan Zindabad!

Adelaide Oval to settle a new attendance record beating the holding record that had been created most recently in BBL semi final.

Just a straight statement on India vs Pakistan fixture - Pakistan have never beaten India in world cups, so wouldn't this time.

Impossible to call. Only advantage we have is we have been in Aus longer and WC history. But Pakistan has the better bowling lineup to exploit the conditions. While India's batting lineup doesn't exactly fill you with confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread