World Cup INDIA VS PAKISTAN 2015 WORLD CUP MATCH

This was probably the best out of all them.

I ask Misbah who I gonna open with on Sunday. He say Wahab. "Wahab is bowler" I say. "You will open fridge. Wahab take drinks out" he reply.

I was just watching a re run of the 2011 semi final and my word, Pakistan could have won that match if only they hadn't dropped so many catches!

The memories of the '96 world cup encounter has been enticing me since yesterday. Probably the most memorable match of childhood, remember I cried my life out that unfortunate day. We have now reaced the 6th match in world cups, my favourite digit! Come tomorrow I will be celebrating, not a Pakistan victory but an Indian defeat at the hands of PAKISTAN!

Would be at work for the match. Will be available to see Misbah and co. running away with the stumps, kicking of the celebrations, thats my world cup guys, this match is it, couldnt care less about the finals!

Leave the fans of cricket with this article:

India vs Pakistan ICC Cricket World Cup 2015: Top 6 reasons why Team India will lose the match at Adelaide Oval! | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com

The memories of the '96 world cup encounter has been enticing me since yesterday. Probably the most memorable match of childhood, remember I cried my life out that unfortunate day. We have now reaced the 6th match in world cups, my favourite digit! Come tomorrow I will be celebrating, not a Pakistan victory but an Indian defeat at the hands of PAKISTAN!

Would be at work for the match. Will be available to see Misbah and co. running away with the stumps, kicking of the celebrations, thats my world cup guys, this match is it, couldnt care less about the finals!

Aww, thats adorable :)

Use this thread for discussing this match - we're not using discussion threads per match more generally because of the low amount of posts each match would get, but for this, clearly there's lots of interest.

Cant take this its too much. Thought i was away but the guys are watching the match at work.

Wtf, this partnership is .............come on Pakistan!

Irfan in danger here, stay away from the danger zone.

Guys i am not getting a good feelin

Good innings by Dhawan, really composed one after a hiccup start. Hope his form remains and goes better match after match. People say Subcontinent have flat pitches what about these pitches where each match you score 300+ runs and then only you are safe.

That was Kohli's mistake but hilarious how he kept his attitude when he did talk to Dhawan after the incident.

Well for Pakistan, catches win matches so would this one or would have the 2011 semi. None of my business though I guess.;)

very poor stuff in the batting pp by these two .. its like we are 9 wkts down. struggling to get runs. this can hurt us big time

Users who are viewing this thread