World Cup INDIA VS PAKISTAN 2015 WORLD CUP MATCH

Great innings by Kohli, a run rate of 5.80 in Batting powerplay OUCH! hope that does not hurt later other then that 300 is still on cards but a better batting power play would have seen 30 extra runs

terrible finish this .. going to fall 30-40 runs short here[DOUBLEPOST=1423984158][/DOUBLEPOST]jaddu looks nervous

India could very well lose this, after having looked good so far. Horrible ending this for India!

Wonder why the hell Kohli slowed down when he was getting to his hundred. That and his dismissal was probably the turning point. We should have scored 320 odd here and it doesn't even look like we will reach 300. Horrendous!

20 runs short for sure. Powerplay and last 5 is the point

I was expecting 330+ on this pitch, no one could restrict it except inexperienced Sohail Khan... If Pakistan (Inshallah) wins today, then he will become a star

Its really a low total and In Sha Allah Shami will bowl his career best today.

Pakistan should win this comfortably. On a flat pitch like this 300 becomes 230ish.

Excellent death bowling. Poor batting from India as expected but an excellent hundred from the little master Virat.

Pakistan have never chased more than 262 successfully in a World Cup match...lets hope it stays that way

I thought India started off with purpose by saving wickets for the final onslaught and it almost worked out for them. Shikhar Dhawan played a stunning innings. Completely unexpected of him to be playing that kind of a mature innings. More than Virat Kohli, Dhawan's innings was the forefront for India's total. Raina was the next best with that massive hitting. Kohli was good, but he was overshadowed by Dhawan and Raina.

But for that one six and four, Dhoni looked awful. But the thing with him is, he was awful for most of the 2011 WC only to turn it on in the most important game. And he does that even in IPL's. Considering how Rahane is wasted in situations like this, I would actually have him open along with Dhawan and keep Rohit Sharma for lower. Rahane was used pretty much the same way that Badrinath was used by Dhoni for CSK (where Badri would not bat if the other batsmen are doing well and we need sloggers at the end).

This is going to be a challenging one for India's bowlers. A few of them have to step out of their recent mediocrity and turn in a good performance, much like how Wahab and Sohail did.

absymal showing 25 of last 5 overs is laughable 300 is a very low total on these tracks with our bowling

Last five overs scores batting first this World Cup: NZ: 61 Aus: 61 SA: 96 Ind: 27:facepalm

I loved the moment when Raina was more animated than Kohli himself after Kohli took that single to his century. That's one of the reasons why I love Raina so much. The guy's attitude rocks. He's a bundle of positive, vibrant energy who is as passionate about his teammates as he is about himself.

I loved the moment when Raina was more animated than Kohli himself after Kohli took that single to his century. That's one of the reasons why I love Raina so much. The guy's attitude rocks. He's a bundle of positive, vibrant energy who is as passionate about his teammates as he is about himself.
Sometimes that passion works against the team spirit, like the fight he had with Jaseja

Good start this, one wicket down Pakistan. We need them atleast 4 down before 100 runs

Anyone, shall do, but pakistan should win now!

Users who are viewing this thread