World Cup INDIA VS PAKISTAN 2015 WORLD CUP MATCH

Impossible to call. Only advantage we have is we have been in Aus longer and WC history. But Pakistan has the better bowling lineup to exploit the conditions. While India's batting lineup doesn't exactly fill you with confidence.

The game's gonna be played in Adelaide, probably the flattest of all venues in Australia. Its a ground where you can even think of playing three spinners.

Its a high pressure game, but India have shown remarkable head in high pressure games and so there is nothing to show that India will not come out winners again this time too. But Pakistan being Pakistan, its which side of the bed they get up from that decides how they play.

On paper it has to be an easy win for India but I just have that feeling that the streak might end this time. A lot of factors are going against us this time.

On paper it has to be an easy win for India but I just have that feeling that the streak might end this time. A lot of factors are going against us this time.

The reason why we often get this feeling is because this record that we have over Pakistan in WC's feels too good to be true. Even last time, I felt we might finally lose that record. Its just the pessimism that takes over within us because we don't want to be heartbroken if it happens (Indians will be heartbroken if they lose to Pakistan; its just a massively bad feeling; for quite a few of us (not me though), beating Pakistan has been bigger than even winning the WC).

Honestly, last time I was the most confident I have ever been in a game against Pakistan. The most uncertain one for me was in 1999 when we were skittled out for 225ish, but Venky Prasad and company pulled off a brilliant win.

This time feels very uncertain too. Simply because of the form our players are in. And also, because Pakistan team is full of attacking players - If one of them takes apart our bowlers in the initial overs, we will go in super defensive mode. Once that happens, a 300+ score is always on cards.

Honestly, last time I was the most confident I have ever been in a game against Pakistan. The most uncertain one for me was in 1999 when we were skittled out for 225ish, but Venky Prasad and company pulled off a brilliant win.

This time feels very uncertain too. Simply because of the form our players are in. And also, because Pakistan team is full of attacking players - If one of them takes apart our bowlers in the initial overs, we will go in super defensive mode. Once that happens, a 300+ score is always on cards.

I have never felt confident at anytime when we play Pakistan in a WC match. I feel the same way this time too. Last time, I was not confident because we were playing in subcontinent condition and Pakistan being a subcontinent team too had equal footing with us in those conditions. And that time, they had Ajmal, Afridi and the likes who can attack us. They did make life tough for us in that semifinal game. It was Sachin's stubborn innings that kept us in place for a good total which we eventually defended.

This time too, not confident because Aussie conditions can favor pacers who can get more purchase than from the subcontinent. Only advantage we have is, Pakistan haven't played till now in Australia (not sure where their next warm up is) but we have been in Australia for almost 3 months. Fingers crossed!

I am not even going to watch this match until I am sure that :pak: has a winning chance. I can't take the fast heart beat. It would give me heart attack someday. In the last Asia Cup match I almost died. I could see the light calling me :P

India are favourites for this one but you never know, Pakistan either perform really badly or like world beaters. Nevertheless I shall be cheering for a Pakistan victory! :pak:

India to win a nearly close match by either 2-3 wickets or 20-30 runs.

A thumping win by Pakistan is good for your cardiovascular health? :D

A thumping win by Pakistan is good for your cardiovascular health? :D

Yes. A thumping for pak will be good for my cardio health, not so much for my mental health :spy

So for me to have a healthy day, India needs to score a comprehensive win

It won't be a comprehensive win for anyone for sure. It will be tense, as usual. Still can't get past the 2011 SF where Viru helped us to a flier and how tense it was when we managed only 260. That first ball duck of Yuvi, it was heartbreaking. Our bowlers in Nehra and co. being miserly (yes, they were!) and winning us the game was very satisfying. Hoping for a cracker of a game but yes, there is a feeling that says Indian team is not performing well. I have said earlier too, if we win this we will do really well in the whole tournament and this will charge up the players. Let's hope that happens!

Anybody following big boiii Nas on twitter? He is on fire lately.

Nasir Jamshed (@NasirJamshed_) | Twitter

Got this from your above link:
"India maybe 9-0 up but I am 9cm up on India" Lala say & he try to take trouser down but Misbah stop him & say Haris already seeing ghosts.

Hahahahahahahaha. Who ever is running this parody has a fine sense of humor.

Users who are viewing this thread