World Cup INDIA VS PAKISTAN 2015 WORLD CUP MATCH

There you go! That seals our win. 6-0 in World Cups against Pakistan. The dominance continues. :p

On a more serious level, this game is further proof why our bowling is going to cost us a crucial knockout match when it matters. Seeing Zimbabwe's performance today vs SA, we cannot take even that match lightly. For India's benefit, Bhuvi has to be back to 100% match fitness and hopefully play at sometime during this tournament. Yadav was very wayward today and on another day, he will end up with no wickets and will enable us to lose the match. More than our bowling, Pakistan's batting has gifted us this win.

P.s: Felt sad to see a Pakistani kid gesture a "thumbs down" at the camera and also do the "head swiping gesture" to say that its their fate that they keep losing to India in WC. Sorry kid, I just can't wish for your fate to change. :p :D

Ahhh, finally I can move from my position, and most importantly, go sleep (6:30am)

6-0. Delightful

But, as mentioned, we better not get complacent. Which I think we will :( Thats okay. Time to celebrate

now we can brag for another 4 years, what's worrying is now we will become complacent against other teams

We'll probably even more worried and tensed when we meet again in 2019. The longer our defeat-less record extends, the more heartbreaking it will be when it actually snaps.[DOUBLEPOST=1424000066][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ahhh, finally I can move from my position, and most importantly, go sleep (6:30am)

6-0. Delightful

But, as mentioned, we better not get complacent. Which I think we will :( Thats okay. Time to celebrate

Yeah.... Hope you are now out of your "anti jinx" mode. :p Its 5:30am here for me and I am ready to collapse. But totally worth it! :D

Woww a great win for us, @SaiSrini @abhi_jacko I think Shami, Bhuvi and Mohit can change our thoughts about our bowling, Need some great batting too from Rohit and Rahane against South Africa. Celebration continues!!!!!!!

We may have won but our bowling is still a big area of concern.
Bowling short stuff won't help us in every match.

Shami bowled really well today. But i cant able to understand that how Afridi given catch against a full toss of Shami :spy

India's 6-0 Streak is not starting to be a number that creates pressure. Its not gaining legendary status.

Also here is pakistan cricket's new ABCD -

A For = Akmal
B For = Ball
C For = Catch
D For = Drop

Thx to Pak fans here for taking the banter in the right spirit, wish you all the best against WI.

Well Its 6-0.
India really played well Today.Now its important For to carry forward the momentum rather being Complacent.

Woww a great win for us, @SaiSrini @abhi_jacko I think Shami, Bhuvi and Mohit can change our thoughts about our bowling,

We did bowl very well. Somehow the bowlers always seem to step up and punch above their waists against Pak in a world cup encounter. Its weird and quite awesome.

Plus I think a LOT of credit should go to Ashwin. His final figures seem mediocre because of that one Misbah over in batting powerplay, but he rose up to the occasion and applied the famous Dhoni choke to perfection. And Mohit did the same. Leading to frustrated release shots against Yadav and Shami, who did a great job of putting the balls in the right area

And how great was Dhoni. Every move he made fetched him a wicket. I was wondering why he had a slip when the ball wasnt turning much, and next ball Ashwin got a wicket caught in slip. I shut up after that

And finally, the catching made all the bloody difference. We dont drop anything. And a lot of those were really challenging catches.[DOUBLEPOST=1424020502][/DOUBLEPOST]I really hope we dont meet pak again in this world cup in a knockout game. Even though this wasnt a close game, it was still very nerve racking. I wont be able to take another one i think :spy

We did bowl very well. Somehow the bowlers always seem to step up and punch above their waists against Pak in a world cup encounter. Its weird and quite awesome.

Plus I think a LOT of credit should go to Ashwin. His final figures seem mediocre because of that one Misbah over in batting powerplay, but he rose up to the occasion and applied the famous Dhoni choke to perfection. And Mohit did the same. Leading to frustrated release shots against Yadav and Shami, who did a great job of putting the balls in the right area

And how great was Dhoni. Every move he made fetched him a wicket. I was wondering why he had a slip when the ball wasnt turning much, and next ball Ashwin got a wicket caught in slip. I shut up after that

And finally, the catching made all the bloody difference. We dont drop anything. And a lot of those were really challenging catches.[DOUBLEPOST=1424020502][/DOUBLEPOST]I really hope we dont meet pak again in this world cup in a knockout game. Even though this wasnt a close game, it was still very nerve racking. I wont be able to take another one i think :spy
Yup, can't watch another nerve game like this never in exam time (KOs). :p

Well well that was a very good game for us. It was so good to see Dhawan and Kohli spending time out in the middle and back in runs. If it wasn't for that run out, Dhawan would have got his century very easily and that would have been a huge confidence booster for him. Anyways, Kohli wasn't at his best but it was heartening to see him grind it out there. Raina's knock for me was the highlight of the match. He is such a selfless player who will contribute to the team with one way or the other. Our fielding was sharp which is always a positive. The big surprise was our bowling. The fast bowlers are still not accurate but they were up in pace and were backed up well by our fielding. His final figures might not suggest it but Ashwin was bowling absolutely beautifully. That wicket ball of Haris Sohail was absolutely brilliant. Jadeja supported him very well at the other end. A good start to our world cup campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread