India vs South Africa 2nd Test 2008

I am thinking to make him Captain as I did in last Match....But he is out now...
Now I am Afraid for India as far as Result is concerned..

Jumbo will play. Ishant will be steal if he plays.

Nah,Ishant wont be much of an impact.Go in for the spinners on the Indian tracks.

Kumble sure will play or you just planning to set me on Last Place??

Its green wicket. Im putting Steyn as Captain. He will bounce every batsman.

Good idea,cause the last time India played SAF at Ahmedabad Srinath ripped through the SAF with 6/21 and helped India win.Mind you,India were defending a meagre 107 then.

D Styen is good If you don't want to take risks..Because He surly will get 3-4 wickets unlike Sehwag has big risk of -30..:p

D Styen is good If you don't want to take risks..Because He surly will get 3-4 wickets unlike Sehwag has big risk of -30..:p

Steyn is the only SAF whom i have faith in,atleast in the bowling dept.Makhaya is not the Makhaya he used to be.Lacks the sting now.

Ya But You can't make him Captain on India Pitches...

I think Either Spinner or Batsman who loves Flat pitches should get first preference...

You better change it..I don't think He can score good against Kumble and Party..And on these type of pitch you can't expected him to take 5 wickets..
Though Keep him...You never know..Pitch also looks green...

I had 7 RSA players in my team :eek

Seeing Pathan playing I dropped Boucher for Dhoni as I expect him to play like Dravid now and Bhajji for Pathan.

Users who are viewing this thread