India vs South Africa 2nd Test 2008

You want bet???
I can assure that I won't be in last three although My captain is not playing...

I have Devillers..Now Search him How many of us have him???:p

Many have Three Wheeler.

I am missing Bhajji. I thaught the grass would help Pathan but hes taking pasting out there.

Well I am Still confident that I will avoid Bottom 3...
I have made Piyush Captain because I though We were desparate to play with three spinners...
But Couple of awful decision from Kumble...Toss and team and,....

A great day for me :) Captain is playing on 60 and STeyn got 5 and Bhajji got 3 .No i need Ganguly and Kumble to do some good job for me :mad:

Gangl did woth -30 WC..Lol..:p
If Kumble also won't take any wicket then Be ready for his minus also..:p

No no Hope Kumle will take 5 wickets tomorrow..India really need him..

Ya I am feeling cool with my captain...
I am just eying to avoid last three....

AB Devilers need to get 100..

P Chawla...Lol...

I though He was all set for play..I though I would change just before Match but Once again the Evil Chief has got me in work and I never got time to change it..lol..

Anyway It will be fun..I have all good player except him..Rare people have AB Devillers so ton for hm will help me to avoid last three..Lol..

Ya But You can't make him Captain on India Pitches...

I think Either Spinner or Batsman who loves Flat pitches should get first preference...

You better change it..I don't think He can score good against Kumble and Party..And on these type of pitch you can't expected him to take 5 wickets..
Though Keep him...You never know..Pitch also looks green...

This advice about Steyn and Kallis seems very much against what's happening. Normally I would have made Kallis or Steyn captain, but Kallis didn't perform in previous match and I thought this would be a spinning pitch.

Got Steyn, McKenzie, Smith, Kallis and Bhajji (who is captain) so looking good :cool:

I actually got all these players also.

Users who are viewing this thread