India vs Sri Lanka - Second test

lol yea!
If he can score big and get few more wickets, you'll reap the reward!
i've got murali, sachin, and kumble in for my bonus and dravid as my captain.

Wow Pathan is having a ripper and truely is becoming an all rounder. Opened the batting and is on 72 right now. Only 3 wickets but that is enough to wipe out his duck in the first inns.

aussie1st said:
Wow Pathan is having a ripper and truely is becoming an all rounder. Opened the batting and is on 72 right now. Only 3 wickets but that is enough to wipe out his duck in the first inns.
Yeah, back in business with our skipper on fire.

When I said my post above he was on 6 or 10 runs or so. Didn't expect he would make 93 runs. But the match is not over yet.

go pathan what a legend. hey how do i se my team lineup for this, i definitely posted one. i put kumble as captain cause he takes a huge amount of wickets on this ground (including his 10 wicket innings)

also expecting a big one from ganguly playing for his place.

Octavius said:
go pathan what a legend. hey how do i se my team lineup for this, i definitely posted one. i put kumble as captain cause he takes a huge amount of wickets on this ground (including his 10 wicket innings)

also expecting a big one from ganguly playing for his place.

I think you might be looking for this: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/fantasy-cricket.php

I hope you can get further by yourself.

Lots of people seem to be doing well here, the final points table will be very interesting!

gamerkid22 said:
i think i might be in the top 3 . btw i was 2nd in the last game.

If you are in the top 3 I won't be too far behind or may be even ahead of you. As our teams are basically the same.
Dam Gambhir failed on me again, I put faith in him and he chokes up. :(

aussie1st said:
If you are in the top 3 I won't be too far behind or may be even ahead of you. As our teams are basically the same.
Dam Gambhir failed on me again, I put faith in him and he chokes up. :(
yeah funnily enough, he failed twice and I selected him hoping that he will continue his form and knack of performing in the first innings.

Hmm,I dont even remember my team,but I did have pathan as captain,perhaps someone with kumble as captain might end up being the eventual winner.

Somebody with Muralitharan or Kumble as captain will be in the top 3, I think. But Pathan as captain isn't that bad either.

its the same in the moment. its only a couple of point difference.
i have kumble as captain and murali and pathan as bonus. but my fault is only having sehwag, this could cost me perhaps the entry in the top 3 :(
unlucky aussie, but i will select dravid and gambhir (if he plays) next test, im sure they will score good.

Users who are viewing this thread