India vs Sri Lanka - Third Test

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Register your team for the third and final test match between India and Sri Lanka here. Deadline for registration is December 18 at 4:00 AM GMT.

Squads

India:

* Virender Sehwag
* Gautam Gambhir
* *Rahul Dravid
* Sachin Tendulkar
* VVS Laxman
* Yuvraj Singh
* Mohammad Kaif
* Wasim Jaffer
* +MS Dhoni
* Irfan Pathan
* Ajit Agarkar
* Harbhajan Singh
* Murali Kartik
* Anil Kumble
* RP Singh

Sri Lanka:

* *Marvan Atapattu
* Chaminda Vaas
* Mahela Jayawardene
* +Kumar Sangakkara
* Tillakaratne Dilshan
* Upul Tharanga
* Thilan Samaraweera
* Farveez Maharoof
* Dilhara Fernando
* Muttiah Muralitharan
* Avishka Gunawardene
* Lasith Malinga
* Sajeewa Weerakoon
* Malinga Bandara
* Jehan Mubarak

EDIT: Aussie1st (or who ever else has the time), could you do me a favor and post something on PC news about this game and maybe about the RSA/Aus one? I'm off to work and may not be able to get online at all tomorrow.

Last edited:
Rahul Dravid has fever and has been hospitalized and he probably wont play this match!

I managed to get some net access in the Netherlands but not enough time to help you out with the news post Night.

Thanks for the info I'll register now as I don't know when I'll be back on.

What you're doing all the way in the Netherlands? :rolleyes:

aussie1st said:
I managed to get some net access in the Netherlands but not enough time to help you out with the news post Night.

Thanks for the info I'll register now as I don't know when I'll be back on.
Its all good. Hope you're enjoying watching Australia struggle on your vacation :p. You must be good luck for your team, they'll probably start kicking arse again when you go back. :D

A good thing I chose Laxman this time. Somebody else got him too?

And Vaas didn't even play and I have him in my team. But I see some people even have Dravid and Vaas in their team.

And Yuvraj Singh's duck will me help me.

yes i have all of the persons you mentioned. i got dravid, vaas und Yuvraj singh. luckily i have laxman as bonus. this FC game will be bad for me.

But you've got Pathan as captain. That could help you. I got Kumble as captain, but I am not sure if he can get such a match winning performance again.

that was the reason i changed my captain. i thought the most people will choose kumble after this great performance. and if kumble cant perform such good, i have a big plus point over a couple of people.
on the other hand: if kumble is successfull, im out, but many of you have to jitter for the performance of the other 9 people in the squad.
lets see how many runs pathan can do tommorow.

my english ist realy bad, hope you understand what my thought was.

A lot of things can change during the rest of the matches. Just like match of Australia vs South Africa also turned.

h.singh is on fire this time. unlucky i dont have him. but as i said, kumble will not perform like in the previous match. also my thought about java was correct. only yuvraj failed in the 1st innings, but i think he can do more in the 2nd innings. laxman with the century was also as expected. my only hope is that h. singh lets some wickets for pathan ;)

Users who are viewing this thread