Drafts Indian Domestic Leagues DRAFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------------------------------------------------Indian Test Squad Announcement----------------------------------------------------------

@zwarrior and @asprin held a press conference to announce the 15 men test squad for the tour of Sri Lanka. Fadhl Rukanah was also present amidst the selectors.

Asprin held the mike and read out 15 names-

:bat: V Kohli :c:
:bat: K L Rahul
:bat: Murali Vijay
:bat: Cheteshwar Pujara
:bat: Ajinkya Rahane

:wkb: Wriddhiman Saha
:wkb: Rishabh Pant

:ar: Hardik Pandya
:ar: Ravindra Jadeja
:ar: Ravichandran Ashwin
:ar: Jayant Yadav

:bwl: Kuldeep Yadav
:bwl: Umesh Yadav
:bwl: Bhuvneshwar Kumar
:bwl: M Shami

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as asprin announced the squads many hands shot up hoping that the selectors would allow them to ask the question. zwarrior picked a reporter on the third row.

"Is Rishabh Pant's selection based on his recent Ranji performance ?" asked Queen Ryder.

"Yes. His performance was tremendous in the recently concluded Ranji trophy and he has been consistent throughout last one year. So, he has been chosen as a wicket keeper batsmen along with the regular Saha."

"What is the reason behind Jayant Yadav's inclusion as he wasn't selected for the Australia series ? " asked the famous reporter Poonisher.

Asprin said "Jayant Yadav showed great fight in the series against England and hence he has been named in the squad after the break he had against Australia tour. So he deserved the comeback. And Vijay recovered from his injury and he is fully fit now. Hence he is automatically back in the squad. In case of another injury we have other openers who can fly back immediately" he clarified the inclusion of Vijay before someone else asked the question.

"Pandya is someone who has a vital role in this team when India goes to tour England/ SA or those conditions. Hence it is necessary to groom him and get him ready. And Kuldeep Yadav was magnificent in his last match. So, apart from these guys, all others are regulars of this team." zwarrior added.

After a small discussion the selectors and chairman got up and left the hall. Notable changes to the squad are the inclusion of young talent Rishabh Pant, Spinner All rounder Jayant Yadav and exclusion of veterans Shikhar Dhawan and Ishant Sharma.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash News

Ashwin and Pujara choose Indian Domestic Leagues Over Sri Lanka Tour.

News Report-

Pant:- Not so happy not so sad. I would rather play for my domestic team than warming bench at Srilanka. I would like to play more and more cricket. I send a mail to BCCI today to opt me out of the tour if there is no intention of allowing me in the playing XI.

Gauti:- He is exceptionally talented. We definitely need him, but playing for India is a different feeling. But it's his decision to opt out of the tour.

Yograj Singh :- Why Rishabh Pant? Hardik Pandya? They are too young to play test cricket. Yuvraj could have scored his 1st double century if he got enough chances. Blame Dhoni. Honestly, I want to slap Dhoni for playing such political game against my son.

Gauti on Yuvi - I feel that it's difficult now for Yuvraj to make a comeback. Hopefully, he does because he is one of the greats of the game.

Unknown - If the selection is based on Ranji Form then where is P. Panchal

Flash News

Ashwin and Pujara choose Indian Domestic Leagues Over Sri Lanka Tour.
News Report-

Pant:- Not so happy not so sad. I would rather play for my domestic team than warming bench at Srilanka. I would like to play more and more cricket. I send a mail to BCCI today to opt me out of the tour if there is no intention of allowing me in the playing XI.

Gauti:- He is exceptionally talented. We definitely need him, but playing for India is a different feeling. But it's his decision to opt out of the tour.

Yograj Singh :- Why Rishabh Pant? Hardik Pandya? They are too young to play test cricket. Yuvraj could have scored his 1st double century if he got enough chances. Blame Dhoni. Honestly, I want to slap Dhoni for playing such political game against my son.

Gauti on Yuvi - I feel that it's difficult now for Yuvraj to make a comeback. Hopefully, he does because he is one of the greats of the game.

The new era of BCCI loves to hear domestic managers thought but they also retained some qualities of previous era of BCCI and that is throwing down his foot when they believed they are doing it right.

Hopefully will get his chance in next series. I asked the selectors to keep it a bit realistic as this was our first series.[DOUBLEPOST=1503580625][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone want to select India XI or should I randomly do it?

I asked the selectors to keep it a bit realistic as this was our first series.
Selection of Rishabh is not realistic at all.
He never gonna get selected for Test cricket in the upcoming 2 3 years..
Worst selection ever..

Sorry to make you all wait.
Round 7
Assam @Na Maloom Afraad

Manisankar Murasingh
Wage: 35K

Rahul Hazarika
Wage: 35K
--------------------------
Bengal @stinson99 / @Alex Traceur
Anurag Tiwari 30k

Arnab Nandi-40k
Delhi @Saroj padhy
Vikas Mishra 35k

Pankaj Dharmani 50k
Gujarat @Nitrogen / @RUDOLPH
Rajdeep Darbar 25k

Bhargav Bhatt 35k
Hyderabad @Villain
Halhadar Das 35k

Ravi Kiran 35k
Jammu & Kashmir @swacker
:bwl: Mohammed Mudhasir - 35k

:bwl: Raman Dutta - 35
Karnataka @Pinch hitter / @CerealKiller

K Gowtham 35k

Balachandra Akhil 45k
Mumbai @ABDULLAH / @AliB
Akhil Herwadkar-35k

Siddhesh Lad-35k
Punjab @thetruespiderman493 / @Rabbit Hood
Sachin Rana 45k

Himanshu Rana 35k
Rajasthan @Akshay.
Aniket Choudhary 35k

Kamlesh Nagarkoti 25k

Tamil Nadu @NaviN GandhI
Ganapathy Vignesh 25k

Murthy Prabhu 25k
Uttar Pradesh @Naman Thakur
Abhimanyu Easwaran - 35K

Swapnil Singh - 35K

Will post the next phase in minutes/hours.
That's the end of Indian Players.
There might be a Free Agent Trade instead of Team to team trade. If Anybody interested contact.​

Last edited:
Fadhl Rukanah announces the Overseas player signing method.
fdulruka.jpg
Before we announce this method, I would like to say BCCI is one of the top boards in the world, definitely the no one in it's region. I believe as we are number one we have the responsibility of helping others who struggle. That's why we have decided we will bring total 24 players from the Associate nations and also from Afghanistan and Ireland in our Indian Domestic Leagues. 2 players have to be picked by each team. First the domestic teams will draft the team from which they will take the players and then only from that team they will pick the players. AN INTERNATIONAL TEAM CAN BE TAKEN BY ONLY 2/3 DOMESTIC TEAMS(Vote on it). They the teams who have taken the player will have draft between them for players.
Both the Drafts will be ordered. We are seeding our Domestic teams from the opinion of people.
Remember this
Before I start the signups, I would like the managers to give a predicted table positions at the end of league. Just place the 12 teams on according to their home talent seen on post 2 in a rank.
This helped us in bringing this conclusion
Mumbai - 11,12,12,11,12,12,11,12,12 = 105
Delhi - 9,11,11,10,11,11,12,10,11 = 96
Karnataka - 12,7,9,12,8,9,10,8,8 = 83
Gujarat - 5,10,10,8,9,10,8,11,9 = 80
T N - 4,8,7,6,10,7,6,9,10 = 67
Punjab - 8,5,6,9,7,6,9,7,7 = 64
U P - 6,9,8,7,6,8,7,6,6 = 63
Bengal - 10,4,4,5,5,4,5,5,5 = 47
Rajasthan - 3,6,5,3,4,5,3,4,4 = 37
Hyderabad - 7,1,2,4,3,2,2,3,3 = 27
J & K - 2,3,3,2,2,3,4,2,2 = 24
Assam - 1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 = 10
So the order of Draft will follow Bottom to up. First Assam and in the last Mumbai.
@Na Maloom Afraad @Alex Traceur @stinson99 @Saroj padhy @Nitrogen @RUDOLPH @Villain @swacker @CerealKiller @Pinch hitter @ABDULLAH @AliB @thetruespiderman493 @Rabbit Hood @Akshay. @NaviN GandhI @Naman Thakur

We can start the draft when we agree on how many domestic teams an International Team can support 2 or 3.​

The Team Draft - AN INTERNATIONAL TEAM CAN PARTNER WITH ONLY 3 DOMESTIC TEAMS.

1.Assam @Na Maloom Afraad -
2.Jammu & Kashmir @swacker -
3.Hyderabad @Villain -
4.Rajasthan @Akshay. -
5.Bengal @stinson99 -
6.Uttar Pradesh @Naman Thakur -
7.Punjab @thetruespiderman493 @Rabbit Hood -
8.Tamil Nadu @NaviN GandhI -
9.Gujarat @Nitrogen @RUDOLPH -
10.Karnataka @CerealKiller @Pinch hitter -
11.Delhi @Saroj padhy -
12.Mumbai @ABDULLAH @AliB -

This is an Ordered Draft so follow the Order, If anybody don't select a Team for 24 hours then they can be skipped.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread