Drafts Indian Domestic Leagues DRAFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I know what that actually means?
Suppose Assam picks Netherlands, Then Netherlands will be available to only 2 teams and then you pick them, they only have 1 spot left, if the next team picks them, making their tally 3 then no other team can select Netherlands.

In Other words each International Team(Teams after rank 10) will send only 6 players, so only 3 Indian Domestic Teams will be able to pick 2 each.

In Other words each International Team(Teams after rank 10) will send only 6 players, so only 3 Indian Domestic Teams will be able to pick 2 each.

gotcha. :thumbs[DOUBLEPOST=1503767698][/DOUBLEPOST]It's nice idea to include associate teams in the league.

The Team Draft - AN INTERNATIONAL TEAM CAN PARTNER WITH ONLY 3 DOMESTIC TEAMS.

1.Assam @Na Maloom Afraad -
2.Jammu & Kashmir @swacker -
3.Hyderabad @Villain -
4.Rajasthan @Akshay. -
5.Bengal @stinson99 -
6.Uttar Pradesh @Naman Thakur -
7.Punjab @thetruespiderman493 @Rabbit Hood -
8.Tamil Nadu @NaviN GandhI -
9.Gujarat @Nitrogen @RUDOLPH -
10.Karnataka @CerealKiller @Pinch hitter -
11.Delhi @Saroj padhy -
12.Mumbai @ABDULLAH @AliB - Ireland

This is an Ordered Draft so follow the Order, If anybody don't select a Team for 24 hours then they can be skipped.​

Then go for normal time draft. Why this order?? What makes the other team weak so that they have to pick first? I really don't get the concept, Eg. In Tamil Nadu, only 3 to 4 players are good and now you are making the other team stronger , based on people voting for their fav team.? I bet most of them just thought the top 4 teams and just went random with the last. I think you have to go with the normal draft mate. Give all the managers equal chance.

Compare the squads of Assam, J&K and Rajasthan with Mumbai,Gujarat and Karnataka. You can see a clear difference in match winners. By this ordered team we will most probably see 4 International teams picked by managers, That will be Ireland, Afghanistan, Netherlands and some other team, If you think carefully you will can pick Hong-Kong or UAE which have good players like Babar Hayat, Anshy Rath and Shaiman Anwar.

Seriously even I am not getting the concept. All of us ranked the teams according to the players list available for their states not on the basis of draft, none of us knew how are squad would look like after the drafts.

See my team.
I only considered Virat as on National duty, but now Rishabh also gone. Only 1 big player left in the team that's Gauti.

Compare the squads of Assam, J&K and Rajasthan
Why to compare when even they were given opportunities to pick players from other states.Even they picked players from Mumbai, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat so how can they be a weak side.

See my team.
I only considered Virat as on National duty, but now Rishabh also gone. Only 1 big player left in the team that's Gauti.
Delhi is the odd one out for me.
Most of these match winners will be on National duty, just remove these match winning players and then compare with the other team you won't find any difference.
How many titles does Mumbai have with their players on National Duty, Their Local talent is a lot better than the other state local talents?
just allow Zimbabwe
I will have a poll after @RUDOLPH delete this one to ask members.
I don't think Zimbabwe will be needed if suppose Netherlands, Ireland and Afghanistan are taken by 9 teams, The other 3 teams still have Scotland, UAE, Hong Kong, USA and Canada to get 2 players for each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread