IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Outstanding Warner. Its going to be an awesome Final, both the teams have done so awesome and I am glad a non csk broken team has reached the finals. Good luck Bangalore & Hyderabad
Warner just played the best innings of this IPL.
Bipuls innings was one of the best cameos this ipl

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
It would be great final for sure... very happy KKR out of the tournament and real choker turned out to be GL...

Hats off to ABD-ABDullah and Warner-Bipul for so amazing partnerships... we witnessed two great games before a final and expectations has risen up... Whoever wins, I can enjoy the game at fullest...

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
My only worry here is if Stuart Binny gets this done for RCB, he will be back in India's limited overs team.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Even though Kohli has been absolutely amazing, Sunrisers throughly deserved to win this. They have been exceptional this season and everyone has contributed at some stage of the tournament.

GurpreetSingh08

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I feel so sorry for Virat Kohli. He's been the world's best this year and the only thing he's won is a T20 series against Australia's bench players. Congratulations to Sunrisers though. They've been brilliant.

grkrama

National Board President
Rcb missed a trick by not playing sarfraz, who smacked both fix & bk last time, plus some careless shot from kohli and Gayle[DOUBLEPOST=1464549520][/DOUBLEPOST]Tough luck to rcb and kohli what a run they had and kudos to srh well deserved, lead well by Warner and bhuvi and fizz setting the benchmark for death. Bowling

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Just outstanding final... Best competitive match... such a outstanding knock from Warner/Gayle... Best death bowling yet again by Fizz/BK... Great captaincy by Warner with good Shuffling of bowlers and most important Ben Cutting 's fabulous all rounder skills... Enjoyed the final at very best

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
To all RCB & part time RCB fans.
Warner showed you "Babaji ka thullu".
Warner , Henriques, Cutting. [HASHTAG]#GoGold[/HASHTAG]

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Warner warned them, Cutting cut them and Mustafizur fizzed them out of the final

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Main highlight of this IPL for me, from Indian point of view is Bhuvi. He was amazing. Hope he plays the same way for India too.

RCB could have won, Kohli should have stayed till the end. I think he got too much overconfidence after first 11 overs of our batting. Watoo didn't do anything with the bat whole season with whatever chance he had got. Disappointing to lose, but someone has to lose and unfortunately it was us. And yes, definitely Kohli should have got Sarfaraz.

Congrats to SRH. They were brilliant this season and am not too depressed that we lost as SRH is a good team too.

And for people who hate Kohli's attitude. Just see his speech after the match. That might change your view towards him.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
So both orange and purple cap goes to Indians and they faced each other in the finals.Thinks it never happened before.

Users who are viewing this thread