Indian Premier League||League can't see its light due to my personal appointments||

On what basis, the players should be distributed?

• No matters, I'll get my players in any of the above systems.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, post your kits specifications here:)
Format:
Primary Color:
Secondary color:
Third color:
Belly sponsor:
Kit Brand:

Mates, two more teams added on demand. They're Delhi (icons: Gautam Gambhir and amit Mishra.) and mohali (icons: yuvraj singh and harmeet singh.) I'll edit first post after I come up through my laptop browser:)

Guys, what you say of having a silent bidding system rather than having drafting.? I vote for silent bidding:)

We shouldn't have that. People with high vCash than others have an unfair advantage over others. I believe drafting makes it all even :D

Auction without vCash but with virtual money.

To be honest i love this system. It will help Binnu too and it wont create any confusion. In simple drafting it gets too confusing imagine if Binnu wont be online and 2 members bid at the same time and then other bid for the same players who have been bid by previous two members it will create confusion because post hasn't been updated. Lets leave this on Binnu but i will go with Auction without vCash but with virtual money.

No where :p

You missed it mate..

To be honest i love this system. It will help Binnu too and it wont create any confusion. In simple drafting it gets too confusing imagine if Binnu wont be online and 2 members bid at the same time and then other bid for the same players who have been bid by previous two members it will create confusion because post hasn't been updated. Lets leave this on Binnu but i will go with Auction without vCash but with virtual money.

Yes. If that happens, we can donate the "perpetrators" a couple of
11_52_16---Glasses-Spectacles_web.jpg

Why did you get rid of SAPL, and replace it with another IPL??? :(

From where has this come suddenly?
Was it a secret forum :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread