Eoin Morgan
Yusuf Pathan
Abdul Razzaq^
Abhishek Nayar^
Piyush Chawla^
Sudeep Tyagi^
Jaidev Unadkat^
Tim Southee^

As it's the warm-ups I want to test out a few players, so this is the line-up unless Dipak objects.

1.David Warner
2.Tillakaratne Dilshan +
3.James Franklin * ^

4.Manish Pandey
5.Venugopal Rao
6.Thisara Perera ^
7.Irfan Pathan ^
8.Dwaraka Ravi Teja
9.Harbhajan Singh ^
10.Amit Mishra ^
11.Abhimanyu Mithun ^

Let's give this line-up a go.

Mohammed Hafeez^
Ajinka Rahane
Virat Kohli^
AB De Villiers (wk)(c)
Ambati Rayadu
Manoj Tiwary
Abhinav Mukund
Rahul Sharma^
Mitchell Starc^
Umar Gul^
Ishant Sharma^

Shane Watson ^
Gautam Gambhir (C)
Ricky Ponting
Unmukt Chand
Mandeep Singh
Parthiv Patel (wk)
Brett Lee ^
Bhuvneshwar Kumar ^
Dale Steyn ^
Varun Aaron ^
Pragyan Ojha ^

0.jpg

Bengaluru BraveBrats Captain, Rahul Dravid addressing the media.

1st January, 2013, Bengaluru. Bengaluru BraveBrats captain, Rahul Dravid, just moments ago talked about their new squad and the trades in a press conference held today.

"We certainly miss Gayle who always gave us the start we needed. Unfortunately the committee could not retain him. We have tried our best to pick suitable players and balance our squad." A lot of Pacers and All Rounders were inducted into the squad, namely, Sreesanth, Steven Finn and the next Makhaya Ntini, Lonowabo Tsotsobe. "The prime reason we couldn't perform well was our bowling options. We did not have much options." Dravid added. Wasim Jaffer and Manvinder Bisla were the new faces in the team and Rajat Bhatia was taken back by the squad. "We now have Angelo Mathews and Dwayne Bravo in our squad to hold responsibility for both batting and bowling. The two have been in good form last year and we expect a lot from them playing for Bengaluru.." With that the captain relieved the new look they'll cherish this season onwards:

Z6td1.png
U1agB.png

With a certain improvement in their logo and attire, Bengaluru BraveBrats seem determined to bring the IPL III Trophy home.

An update from my side as well. I've finished all the pre season work like adding teams in sim, adding teams in stats db, setting up 11 FC teams, logos/kits updates, etc. I've decided FC updates will be done only 3 times and that is, mid season (after 7 rounds), league stage (after 14 rounds) and full season (after the finale). Remember, injuries are there as well so you might take care of your big names.

Let's give this line-up a go.

Mohammed Hafeez^
Ajinka Rahane
Virat Kohli^
AB De Villiers (wk)(c)
Ambati Rayadu
Manoj Tiwary
Abhinav Mukund
Rahul Sharma^
Mitchell Starc^
Umar Gul^
Ishant Sharma^

Mohammed Hafeez :bwl:
Ajinka Rahane
Virat Kohli :bwl:
AB De Villiers :wk: :c:
Manoj Tiwary
Ambati Rayadu
Abhinav Mukund
Rahul Sharma :bwl:
Mitchell Starc :bwl:
Umar Gul :bwl:
Ishant Sharma :bwl:

Changed up Manoj to #5.

Chennai Cyborgs v Kolkata Crusaders at Chennai (N)

1. Brad Haddin (?)
2. Robin Uthappa
3. Hemang Badani
4. Misbah ul Haq (*)
5. Mithun Manhas
6. Ravindra Jadeja ^
7. Ajit Agarkar ^
8. Joginder Sharma ^
9. Parvinder Awana ^
10. RP Singh ^
11. Vinay Kumar ^

How does the injuries-system work,Gaurav? :)

It's pretty difficult to explain atm as I am still in the process of testing it thoroughly. There are a number of factors which play a part though like the current age of the players, how fit are they in RL, the managers' activity, etc. Injuries will only be introduced from round 1 onwards. It's still in the phase where I need to work a bit on it so that I can be satisfied. :)

Users who are viewing this thread