Indian Premier League PC Style

No, we are waiting for Dipak to confirm first. Then, there will be a player release followed by a mini draft and then trades. :)

Next month? Mine are from 20th. :p

I will make sure trades are not hurried. You guys will have ample of time for trading.

IPL.png

Season II

Teams & Managers
Bengal Tigers - Shubham & Andrin
Bengaluru Brave Brats - Varun
Chennai Cyborgs - Prats
Delhi Duelers - Ahmad
Hyderabad Hulks - Sartaj & Fenil
Jaipur Jaguars - Sahil & badvintage
Mumbai Mirchis - Dipak & El Loco
Punjab Lions - singhb​

I'd like to thank Varun (VC the slogger) and Coach (The Author) for being a part of first season. They won't be continuing with us for this season but, I hope they will be interested in time to come. I'd also like to welcome El Loco and he will be co managing Mumbai Mirchis with Dipak. Rest all remains the same. Anish (anish.ben) and pallu are the reserves for the season.

Players release info​

The players release period starts now. You guys need to PM me the list of players you wish to release from your squad. Remember, there is no limit on the players you can release. It may be none or all. Also, more players you release, better are the chances of you getting to pick early in the draft. But, this does not mean you have to release your valuable players. So, let's start. Good luck!

Copy that but Sartaj do decide on this. I'd be too busy for this unfortunately. I may get my thinking (tricking?) cap on once the trades start though.

Users who are viewing this thread