Indian Premier League PC Style

Not to mention the inaugural edition a few years back to the Jaipur Jaguars...

Had this in mind and that's why asked Fenil to pick the team and resisted making any changes (given his outstanding record of going all the way). :D

Yeah,rub it in real good. :p

I've 0% record when it comes to Gaurav's league. This was my team's first final in his league.

IPL.png

Season wrap up

Orange & Purple cap winners

PLL.png
PLK.png

Highest run getter (Orange cap winner)
28-orange-cap.jpg

The-Kolkata-batsmen-with-captain-Gautam-Gambhir-leading-from-the-front-as-usual-exploited-the-express-pace-of-the-Delhi-bowlers-to-the-hilt-posting-a-challenging-162-for-four-.jpg

Gautam Gambhir

Mts: 17, Inns: 17, 815 runs @ 47.9, SR: 87, HS: 133, 50s: 6, 100s: 1

Highest wicket taker (Purple cap winner)
28-purple-cap.jpg

bi-144.jpg

Dale Steyn

Mts: 17, Inns: 17, 30 wkts @ 26.7, ER: 4.8, BB: 6/51, 5w: 1

---

Star player of the tournament

HHL.png
HHK.png

Player of the series (Star medal winner)
Farm-Fresh_award_star_bronze_3.png

jacques-kallis.jpg

Jacques Kallis

Mts: 16, Inns: 16, 633 runs @ 42.2, SR: 93, HS: 138: 50s: 5, 100s: 1
Mts: 16, Inns: 16, 16 wkts @ 28.5, ER: 5.2, BB: 3/23

---

Rising star of the tournament

PLL.png
PLK.png

rising-star-logo.jpg

8302012unmukt-chand-400x300.jpg

Unmukt Chand

Mts: 17, Inns: 16, 572 runs @ 44.0, SR: 81, HS: 101: 50s: 3, 100s: 1

---

Winning cheques

PLL.png

Punjab Lions (singhb) - $20,000 vcash

HHL.png

Hyderabad Hulks (Sartaj & Fenil) - $5,000 vcash each

CCL.png

Chennai Cyborgs (Prats) - $5,000 vcash

DDL.png

Delhi Duelers (Ahmad Shah) - $5,000 vcash

Last edited:
great to see Gauti, Steyn and Chand getting those awards they deserve it well. Brilliant presentation. :clap

Thankfully we have got something to cheer about -- Kallis. The presentation is marvelous.

And now the phase starts which I and Sartaj love the most in the leagues. :D

Alright, just waiting for Andrin, Sahil and Dipak to confirm their participation. I'd also like to thank The Author and VC the Slogger for their participation in season I. They're leaving the league for now but, I hope they do come back in seasons to come. :)

any spot left?
There should be one for you, I feel. Co manager spot, that is unless Dipak wants to quit. But, the other manager will have to agree for that. Chennai, Delhi, Punjab all have only one manager. You can ask the respective managers if they accept you as a co-manager. :)

There should be one for you, I feel. Co manager spot, that is unless Dipak wants to quit. But, the other manager will have to agree for that. Chennai, Delhi, Punjab all have only one manager. You can ask the respective managers if they accept you as a co-manager.

Chennai don't need a co manager. Delhi, Punjab and Bengaluru are your options so far. Andrin has confirmed. So, just waiting for Dipak and Sahil and then we can move over to season II with details to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread