Indian Premier League PC Style

Yeah, the trades would really be vital for all the teams. I feel each team has match winners but, the balance is what got Punjab to the title. Will be interesting, the trades. Will put up info about all that later after I do some of the stats (not as vast as in MLC). Just the top run scorers and top wicket takers...

Top class final, top class presentation, top class league. Hats off to you User :clap. Congrats to Punjab for winning :thumbs. Amazing knock from youngster Mandeep batting under huge pressure.

Thanks man. I really wanted to get the first season done with to remove 'IPL can never finish a season' notion..

wow i have won a league! really proud with the effort of Chand and Mandy but no.3 for Gauti looks comfortable to bat on his 97 was a big knock for this victory, Receiving the title of an Indian league is something big and i am really happy about it once again i would say thanks to user2010 for a wonderful season and thank you Sartaj & Fenil for making your team to the finals and giving a great competition hope to get my all time favorite next season Virat Kohli. :)

^yes and thank you for that i thought pl might have already gone to some one else when i came back here.

What an excellent presentation for that final that was User! Terrific. :)

Read each and every line thoroughly and reveled it. I was supporting Hyderabad as they were led by Dhoni. Sad to see then lose! They needed a bit more good bowling, batting was great.

Congrats Punjab! :thumbs

Sartaj has lost 2nd consecutive final in the league I've managed. :p *CL 10 and IPL* :p

Another random stat is Gambhir scores 97 in a final again! *Points at WC2011 final*

Not to mention the inaugural edition a few years back to the Jaipur Jaguars...

Had this in mind and that's why asked Fenil to pick the team and resisted making any changes (given his outstanding record of going all the way). :D

Yeah,rub it in real good. :p

Congratulations to Punjab on winning the title. Hyderabad's bowling led them down there. The presentation was outstanding throughout the season and in the final it was tremendous, Hats Off to Gaurav! :)

Don't forget I was the interim manager while singhb wasn't here.. :spy

Yeah, that was the reason we lost to Punjab in one of the matches.

To be honest, I was expecting this but not in the way it actually went. We posted a very good score, no matter what the type of wicket was, but like their spearhead, our strike bowler was carted away as well which proved very costly for us. Taking nothing away from Punjab, they played better cricket in the end and deserve to win. Congratulations singhb, well done!

Users who are viewing this thread