Indian Premier League PC Style

Trade with Bengal: Shikhar Dhawan, Alastair Cook and Lonwabo Tsotsobe out, Shane Watson, Manoj Tiwary and Sunil Narine in.

Sartaj and Shubham to confirm.

All trades and FA trades so far have been updated. Includes Bengal and Hyderabad trade. Confirmation of one manager is only needed.

Trade with Mumbai:
Irfan Pathan for Zaheer Khan.

This was denied by Dipak just in time so, this stands invalid.

Andrin is quite inactive so I confirm it. Its final now and can be updated in index (though I had a talk with andrin about this and he said he has no prob). :thumbs

Andrin is quite inactive so I confirm it. Its final now and can be updated in index (though I had a talk with andrin about this and he said he has no prob). :thumbs

Thats quiet unfair.You yourself are inactive most of the time,just because he goes away for some time does not mean you do everything in place of him

Thats quiet unfair.You yourself are inactive most of the time,just because he goes away for some time does not mean you do everything in place of him

I'm not saying this 'cause it involves my team but since sos has had a talk with Andrin and the latter doesn't have a problem with it, it is perfectly alright in my opinion. To be honest, not once did Sartaj asked me before trading away Kallis.

*looks at Sartaj*

Users who are viewing this thread