Your Cricket Indoor Cricket

Yes we do, also the place I play has double runs for the last ball of each skin, its good for a social league that we play in, but dont doubt that the people who play dont have any skill. We have two players in our team who have played in the State U19s side and one was captain, they put on a partnership of 42 together against NSW

I'm starting Indoor Cricket for the winter. Start April 14th. I've got no idea what the rules are except for 7 off the back net, I think 2 off the sides, and loss of 3 runs for a wicket.

But yeah, should be fun.

Its minus 5 for a wicket, side back is 4, side front half is 2, side back half is 3, back net or no net is 1

Played 2 last night, lost the first one 100-98, the second was a blowout, 111-34, and the bonus points mean we have sneaked into the play-offs.

Negative = Split the webbing between my little finger and the next one.

me and our cousins play cricket on the top balcony and if u hit direct any where including body u get out and all runs u get is behind by leg bye etc or u can take singles or hit on place up front for 2 place designate for it.
so much fun

Indoor sucks, when I played for a season all I got was injuries from fielding in close. Hit in the head, eye, chest, balls.... I hate Indoor Cricket.

I only do Indoor Nets, proper training for real players....:cool:

I've only ever played Indoor game when it was raining outside and boy did it suck bigtime. I'm a spin bowler, the ball doesn't even spin and you get slogged.

great stuff....:mad:

I'm tired of people knocking the sport.
Wait until you're in my position: England trial coming up and a chance to go to Aus in '09.

Then you wouldn't be so critical.

I'm tired of people knocking the sport.
Wait until you're in my position: England trial coming up and a chance to go to Aus in '09.

Then you wouldn't be so critical.
Im tired of people only liking the sport because they are going to go play some gimmick Indoor tournament.

I cant wait. I have a game this Monday. Should win easy. 2 people on my team suk and 1 is unco so we cant win but itll be fun still!!

We lost 150-100 against a top grade side... we played like crap and were missing a few players

Woow the actuall arena is very different. Id love to give it a go. Looks fun:).

Users who are viewing this thread