Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OXG XI

• Chris Beamers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Muhammad Saad said:
First of all I would like u to know that there is a much difference b/w the teams that the users had post ,so far team Killer is totally dominant side no side is in near to match that team so pls guys put some strong teams to get the real competition going ;)

No competiton?!?! The team i posted has won the National League for the past 5 years and the CC for the past 4 years! I think there might be a bit of competioin in that!

ok heres my lineup (my team is very crap i have to admit no way near my usual team)

Batting Order:

J Wood
N Swanton or D Anthony
H Tahir (captain)
N Weekes
T Barnwell
A Foot
R Quentin (wk) or S Bowen(wk)
W Corbett (v.captain)
P Quale (bowler 2)
D Stuart (bowler1)
H Hasilegend

Priority when replacing :
1.T Deakin
2. S Mcleud
3. T myschrough

RabbleRouser said:
No competiton?!?! The team i posted has won the National League for the past 5 years and the CC for the past 4 years! I think there might be a bit of competioin in that!
First U need to download the Killer team of allrounder 18 ,then u should decide which team is good .I m not degrading urs i m just saying that all the teams are equal but Killer has strong chance of winning world cup ;)

hassan1823 said:
ok heres my lineup (my team is very crap i have to admit no way near my usual team)

Batting Order:

J Wood
N Swanton or D Anthony
H Tahir (captain)
N Weekes
T Barnwell
A Foot
W Corbett (v.captain)
P Quale (bowler 2)
D Stuart (bowler1)
H Hasilegend

1.T Deakin
2. S Mcleud
3. T myschrough
Thank u Hasan
but I have a question in my mind why did u prefer P Quale instead of T Deakin
,any way it urs choice good luck in the world cup

hassan1823 said:

Batting Order:

J Wood
N Swanton or D Anthony
H Tahir (captain)
N Weekes
T Barnwell
A Foot
W Corbett (v.captain)
P Quale (bowler 2)
D Stuart (bowler1)
H Hasilegend

1.T Deakin
2. S Mcleud
3. T myschrough
Thank u Hasan
but I have a question in my mind why did u prefer P Quale instead of T Deakin
,any way it urs choice good luck in the world cup

I played the Killers XI, i beat them 2-1 in a 3 match ODI series but it was 1-1 in a 3 match FC series. They're quite a good side.

hassan1823 said:
Saad u can do anything with my team just make sure they play good
Yes ,I will try to gain them some expierence

RabbleRouser said:
I played the Killers XI, i beat them 2-1 in a 3 match ODI series but it was 1-1 in a 3 match FC series. They're quite a good side.
Congratulations,
I played 3 match series b/w ur team with eligible players and Killer ,2 matches were won by killer and one was tie

RabbleRouser said:
Is the comp going to to be a one day one or a 4/5 day version?
Obiviously the world is going to be one day ,by the way should I reduce 8 teams from 20 to 12 becuz last year I played world cup of 12 teams and it was finished in 10 days,yours opinion on the teams

Hi to all
Hey guys this is Chris Aldersley team which I download from the best team saves thread so the it is the 5th team of the world cup. And it is very strong :cool:

Attachments

• Chris,Lancashire.zip
    852.2 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread