• Maniac XI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OXG XI

• Chris Beamers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
making it into zip or rar version. right click on it and click on add to archieve and then post that zip or rar version here

Bilal91 said:
My save team file is about 2MB...how do i post it???
You first have to zip it by using winzip and then u can post it ,it doesnot matter of 2 or 3 mb .Propanoz from Cricket Project upload commentry of 9 mb so it doesnt matter

hassan1823 said:
making it into zip or rar version. right click on it and click on add to archieve and then post that zip or rar version here
nop i dont think that planet cricket support rar version for upload i think it supports only zip versions

RabbleRouser said:
This competition is never going to get underway at this rate. We've only had 5 signer uppers, how long will it take to get 12?!
The competition is going for sure,cuz I have 4 more teams which are very good and can be directly include in to the world cup,yeah I know the signup rate is very very slow,is in it a good idea to signup team from the Best team.sav thread ?+ I have decided that competition is must started from next friday whether people sign up or not cuz i already have 9 teams now so only requires 3 teams which I think can be included from the Best team thread it is not any harm becuz the winner get Vcash so i dont think any one refuse s

Hi to all
This is newzolt team which he uploaded minutes ago so I downloaded it and icredibally it was fantastic so i decided to included it in to the worldcup (I also took permission from newzolt minutes ago)

Attachments

• gyan__Warwickshire.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
Good idea to get teams from the best save thread, should make the competition even tougher. If it were 4 day matches, i'd fancy my chances against them but in OD's I've not got much chance :(

RabbleRouser said:
Good idea to get teams from the best save thread, should make the competition even tougher. If it were 4 day matches, i'd fancy my chances against them but in OD's I've not got much chance :(
Be confident who knows that u become the final winner with hand ful of Vcash ;)

Hi guys I decided to reduced the team to 10 so said ,but i want to start the world cup I updated the lineups of 6 six teams which is here to download if u think that i dont post ur exact lineup pls inform me
And other thing i want to mention that i got 9 teams but some of them have eligible players so i should modify them in couple of days so on tuesday we have our 9 teams out of 10 . so whish me that i got one or two teams until next friday

hassan1823 said:
my team is probably the worst
Yep u r right buddy but ur team is not that bad
here is top six teams in strength wise
1=Newzolt XI
2=Killer XI
3=Phil XI
4=Chris XI
5=MSaad XI
6=Hassan XI

Attachments

• WC 2006.zip
    906.8 KB · Views: 8
Here's my team and info.

Name: Bilal Tahir
Team: Lancashire
Year: 2014

Attachments

• Bilal ,Lancashire.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
qwertychooka said:
Still wanting teams? I can hand in a few if you'd like
Yep Buddy 2 more .Please help if u can :cool:

Bilal91 said:
Here's my team and info.

Name: Bilal Tahir
Team: Lancashire
Year: 2014
Thank U buddy
HI to all this is a team from Best team saves thread after modifications.So now only two teams left :D

Attachments

• XGX, Gloucestershire.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Allrounder18 said:
Yep Buddy 2 more .Please help if u can :cool:

Thank U buddy
HI to all this is a team from Best team saves thread after modifications.So now only two teams left :D
Great work Buddy reps point for u :D
Guys we now only need one team becuz i create one.but it is worst team, so far if 2 good teams posted then i dont include this one but on the other hand i had to include :(

HI Bilal
There is a problem with ur team this is actually Chris Aldersley team from Best save thread but it doesnt matter if u have new players in ur squad now but the problem is that u have only 4 eligible players so i have modify it to certain extent please post other team if u whish

Another good news the guys who have post their team will have rep points

No, i am afraid this is the only file have now cos all of my other save files have been corrupted...

Users who are viewing this thread