MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Well all the EA Sports titles stop online after a few years to get you to buy each new release.

Though as EA's a unique position on the Xbox, this is probably PS3 only, as Microsoft control the servers for the other games as far as I know.

I wonder where that leaves the online play for AC09?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You can play Cricket 96 and 97 online - and as it's peer to peer, it will still work unlike a game released two years ago.

DNT101

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very interesting this. You would think when you sell a game as online there would be a legal obligation to keep the server running.

Yeh because they were hiring the server for online gameplay from another company which got acquired by some other company. So they told me on the phone that from now on they will create and use their own servers for online gameplay so this problem hopefully doesn't occur. Also i think it is true that only the ps3 users are facing this problem.

timchrist984

Club Captain
Anyone know how I can take pictures clearly on IC2010?

Capture card, HD PVR, dazzle or easycap. A digital camera works ok too.

----------

Yeh because they were hiring the server for online gameplay from another company which got acquired by some other company. So they told me on the phone that from now on they will create and use their own servers for online gameplay so this problem hopefully doesn't occur. Also i think it is true that only the ps3 users are facing this problem.

If they are creating their own severs now, does that mean they'll have a chance to fix the boundary disconnection bug??

DNT101

School Cricketer
Capture card, HD PVR, dazzle or easycap. A digital camera works ok too.

----------

If they are creating their own severs now, does that mean they'll have a chance to fix the boundary disconnection bug??

they told me that they are creating their own servers for future games or games released no more than 8 months ago ... they told me it is highly unlikely that ps3 users will be able to play ic2010 online again

mr_oconnell

School Cricketer
Hello friends,

Recently i got the Int Cricket on My Ps3,
1) i would like to know If you edit the Names of cricketers to real names ,will It make a differance to gameplay.As does it realy affects the gameplay and AI? as i have read while playing a test match with AI , will go from 2 days to 4 or even 5 days.
And 2ndly how do you write long first names like harbhajan and Mahendra singh?
Reply back please

Users who are viewing this thread