International Cricket Captain 2002 Question

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, I was just wondering if ICC2002 works on Vista? I'm interested in obtaining this title so I can play in the days when Australia was dominant with Warne, McGrath, Waughs etc.

Is there a demo I can download?

Also, if anyone has played it, how long does Warne play for in-game?

Any help would be appreciated!

I reckon your best bet would be contact Chris direct or try the Cricket Web site. It has heaps of the older games for download, some available as demo

Yeah, I was just wondering if ICC2002 works on Vista? I'm interested in obtaining this title so I can play in the days when Australia was dominant with Warne, McGrath, Waughs etc.

It's 2009, move on. :rolleyes:

I can't, I want to relive the Glory Days. Besides, I am just looking for a quick fix 'till '09 comes out.

Hehe, I still have ICC 2000 :p. I always loved playing with Australia on that.

Very quick fix dude. Ya big junkie! ;)
Well whens '09 actually coming out? I cbf reading every thread in the ICC section claiming to be a different release date, you would know wouldn't you?

Hooper added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Hehe, I still have ICC 2000 :p. I always loved playing with Australia on that.
Upload:spy

I loved the ICC (98 version I think it was) but now I've upgraded to XP and Vista I can't get it due work because I can't switch to "small fonts" :(

I found my copy of International Cricket Captain 2001 for the PS1! I'm going to throw that in the old PS2 and see how it goes...I can't believe I bought that off eBay last year. :p

I have Cricket Captain 2002 on the PSOne (playable on the PS2) You can have it, it was pants compared to Cricket Captain 2000 (still my fav) They generate mixed race name players like Sanath Botham, Ricky Jayasuriya, Dilip Jones, Robert Vengsarkar, Muttiah Key......................... what's that all about?

Holy moly, thats horrible. You speaking of '02? I have '01.

Users who are viewing this thread