International Cricket Captain 2010

Good point, been noted. The list I've made is massive, looking forward to seeing where we go, the boxed version had a good first week (4th in UK budget charts) and we've got the iPhone/PSP versions in development too.

point noted now or u forgot to put it in ??

and what is this look at the jpg

Attachments

• samaraveera.jpg
    samaraveera.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 31
The game wouldn't be suited to Xbox or PS3 at all. There are very few games of the management genre that have done well on consoles.

Yeah, not even FM bother with that. Management games aren't all action enough for consoles.

I'd hardly call averaging 37 as having a good ability with the ball. Plus he is an all-rounder.

I think what Chewie's trying to say (or what I don't know :p) is where did the random talk about Samaweera come from?

I think what Chewie's trying to say (or what I don't know :p) is where did the random talk about Samaweera come from?

Yea, I looked at the Samaweera picture, he is down correctly as an all-rounder, and then I didn't understand what the point about Samaweera was because in my opinion he's perfectly correct

Yea, I looked at the Samaweera picture, he is down correctly as an all-rounder, and then I didn't understand what the point about Samaweera was because in my opinion he's perfectly correct

Yeah. Afridi, your point seemed to be that Samaweera is an allrounder, but he is an allrounder in game, so we don't know why you brought it up...

all I am saying is if they are intelligent and follow cricket they should know about super over

and samaraweera is an allrounder and a good one

We know about it we just forgot about it amongst a whole host of other big changes we made this year.

Users who are viewing this thread