International Cricket Captain 2010

@ Jono - Did you have to do anything to get it to install?

I'm still getting this error:

iccpatchproblem.png

Have you in any way modified your cricket.exe file?

Not that I know of, I haven't done any editing or anything like that.

You've got the latest exe file? You haven't done what Hedger and I did and used an older one so you can still edit? I would say that all you can do is reinstall the game

You've got the latest exe file? You haven't done what Hedger and I did and used an older one so you can still edit? I would say that all you can do is reinstall the game

As far as I know I have, I haven't touched it or anything. I done some editing on 2009, but I've never tried in it with 2010.

Can I copy over my current saves if I reinstall the game?

Your current saves should remain untouched because they're not in the ICC2010 folder any more. If you want, you can make a backup though.

Sweet, reinstalling it worked, and the saves did stay there (even though I'd backed them up anyway). :cheers

Patching errors are normally caused by either:

Administrator issues or anti-virus/firewall.

If you right click on shortcut and select Run As Administrator then normally patching works. Temporarily turning off anti-virus/firewall can also sort it out, as can turning down UAC levels on Vista/Win 7.

^ Whenever I try to download the latest trial version it says trojan detected and after I turned it off it still couldn't install.
Some error came up during the installation and there were 3 options: Ignore, Abort and Retry. I clicked on retry a thousand times but it wouldn't work, so I clicked ignore but then the installation closed. :'(

What anti-virus you using? Tried a different browser?

I use Mcafee Internet Security. I presume by browser you mean internet browser. Google Chrome is my default browser.

Meh, I'm getting the same error as Callum did. I never actually updated to the previous patch so there would have been no problem with the .exe. I've turned off UAC and run as administrator and it still didn't work.

You'll need to uninstall and install again.

As of yet, I don't know of another fix for the problem, if indeed there is one.

Lol just saw Broadys tweet saying Trott is addicted to the game, thats awesome.

Hoping this is the right thread for my question:D

Why is it that is 20 over matches my defensive batsmen score more runs and at a faster rate than my agressive batsmen? I assuming it's just sheer luck.

Users who are viewing this thread