ICC 2006 Trial

Anyone know if the database is the same format as in 2005? I hope it isn't, and it's easier to edit so that we can update the players on our own.

evertonfan said:
Anyone know if the database is the same format as in 2005? I hope it isn't, and it's easier to edit so that we can update the players on our own.
It's a slightly different format, as there's some extra data in there.

I hope it isn't easily editable, as an easily editable database could make on-line play more difficult.

I've had one of the most brilliant games ever on this game! West Indies needed 23 off 3 overs with two wickets left.Kumble got the last two on a sharp turning wicket and I won!

Attachments

• planetcricket.bmp
    42.4 KB · Views: 120
andrew_nixon said:
It's a slightly different format, as there's some extra data in there.

I hope it isn't easily editable, as an easily editable database could make on-line play more difficult.

I'm not really interested in online play, but I hope there aren't any cheaters who would make super teams! I just want an editor to make certain tweaks, and to make my sunday league club side.

I hope there aren't any cheaters who would make super teams!
How is making a superb team cheating??? Is Jose Morinho a cheater then? On second thoughts, don't answer that...

manee said:
Good declaration I guess
Well yeah. I thought a lead of 480 odd would have been more than enough.

i dont know why, but this game has a 'new game' feel to it, despite me having ICC 2005.

Adarsh said:
How is making a superb team cheating??? Is Jose Morinho a cheater then? On second thoughts, don't answer that...

Well yeah. I thought a lead of 480 odd would have been more than enough.

I don't mean a super team full of great players, I mean that people would make a team were all the stats are maxed out, example:
Marcus Trescothick ends up being the worlds greatest all rounder with 750 wickets and 14000 test match runs!

I am not gonna buy it me...with such few changes it's just wasting your money...

Can some one clear this out for me please? There are no visible bowler or batting ratings as such, only averages. So are the batsmen and bowlers' skills hidden or are they directly correlated to the averages??

Users who are viewing this thread