ICC 2006 Trial

andrew_nixon said:
There are a couple of other changes. They've fixed the bug where ODIs aren't recorded as part of the One Day stats, and added seperate stats for Twenty20 games.

That's nice to know, cheers for that Andrew, really used to bug me that.

I love the game personally, but I won't be able to get 2006. For a while atleast. Thats why it annoys me that they release an update just a few months after I get it...I could have waited for this...

They really shouldnt make people pay for such minor changes don't you think?

That's good Andrew, again thanks for pointing it out, seems they've made a few useful changes.

Also, Simon Jones and Flintoff have been upgraded to RF. How the were viewed as RMF in the first game is a mystery to me.

Good to see that Flintoff isn't a medium-fast bowler anymore! But why is Strauss marked as a keeper? Also, I like the return of the balls faced in brackets next to the batsman's runs.

andrew_nixon said:
One more change, they've brought back the figures on top of the bars in the form graph.

Does it show the not-outs & calculates the form accordingly too?

That's an interesting question actually. Andrew do you know if it is easier now to keep bowlers form up. Instead of needing 5-fors every game to be in good form with a bowler?

puddleduck said:
That's an interesting question actually. Andrew do you know if it is easier now to keep bowlers form up. Instead of needing 5-fors every game to be in good form with a bowler?
It does seem to track bowlers form a little better, although I haven't played enough games to give an accurate assessment.

I definitely won't be buying this just because of a database update and a few extra numbers here and there. Online play is good but, I wouldnt really use it (Anybody tried it yet?) so theres really nothing radically new in it.

Users who are viewing this thread