International Cricket Captain 2010

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I really like Cricket Coach, with all the records, domestic teams of the world, plus the another non test team. Plus I love to see the news information, like how Football manager .
one thing i hate about cricket coach is the west indies domestic. they have transfer system. ( i know u can off it) but it's still mess up. also the next thing alot of CPU vs CPu matches are mess up. like they playing 2 over,etc. i have not played Cricket coach 2011 yet so not sure if they fix any of these. i only played cc07 and cc10.

I wish ICC put these things in then ICC, then it will be a classic.
But ICC is still currently one of the best manager cricket right now. because it just simple and easy to use with a great game play experiences, and more challenging.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Good god. Get a new UI. The Cricket Captain UI is a gem in comparison.

Thought this instalment would be somewhat different but its just the same as last time. Its still a solid game, but I think I might get CC now.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
The Cricket Captain UI is a gem in comparison.

Was that meant to say Cricket Coach? I agree that this years Cricket Captain user interface is a let down but from the iPhone version the UI is getting a massive overhaul. New one looks quite sexy hopefully this is carried into the PC version.

mzl.pqlixdls.320x480-75.jpg

Chewie

BCCI President
imo Cricket Coach interface looks pretty ugly. The ICC one isn't the greatest either, but the iPhone one does look very nice :)

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Shouldn't the 'Australian League' final be 5 days? Real let down having the final last 4 days and your opponent getting away with a sneaky draw with a wicket or two left..

djdj

School Cricketer
got an issue with ICC 2010. when i press internet game the patch downloads, however the update says 'connection failure' and the update could not be found. got fully updated everything, any ideas?

Sureshot

Executive member
Disable your firewall, then try it. Are you using CD or download version?

Biggy - Ooh, forgot about that, fix for 2011, thank you muchly.

djdj

School Cricketer
yer CD version, disabled the norton firewall but dont think thts the problem. just says after it gets to 100% that the update file could not be found. getting annoyed now!

djdj

School Cricketer
i'm gettin right pissed off now! firstly this update patch doesnt download, how do you allow the port 2279 etc on norton internet security!? any ideas?

6ry4nj

International Coach
My version (of Norton) is pretty old, but in it there's a "Status and Settings" tab. Click on "Personal Firewall" then "Configure". On the "Programs" tab, under "Manual Program Control", there's a list of programs that have special access privileges. If ICC10 isn't there, press "Add" and add it. Give it "Permit All" access. If it is there but doesn't have "Permit All" access, change it to "Permit All".

As the name suggests, this gives ICC10 access to lots more than port 2279. But all of us here would trust this program with our lives. I'm sure you would too...wouldn't you...:spy ?

djdj

School Cricketer
yer older versions were easy but i got norton internet security 2010, different kettle of fish! getting to access ports is difficult! cheers anyway

Chewie

BCCI President
You could manually try and find the place where the patch downloads and then use the patchengine exe file (or whatever its called) and patch it manually

Users who are viewing this thread